Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deep French RNT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sad but true, mate. Is it possible for a man ask for a kiss from a stranger on the street? I guess Most of the time it's impossible. So guys are keen to seek those stuffs for free from mls? Actually the fact that guys try to earn special attention from girls is kind of taking advantage. And clients are not girls' real lovers, how can they expect that girls have to be real to them? It's a business. I know it's a huge turn off if monetary is involved, but that's a service. Girls don't come to work for donations. It's not healthy for them to get feelings for clients (physically and emotionally).
    Most of the time things in the room is fake. And it's true.
    Top quality post. Nice to see some truth bombs dropped. A lot of punters don't seem to get that they are paying for a service and get wrapped up in the fantasy. WL's and ML's are to your dick what a mechanic is to your car. They are skilled tradespeople performing a service. Nothing is free. Unless you're Ryan Gosling or some shit. And I doubt any of us are that cunt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Top quality post. Nice to see some truth bombs dropped. A lot of punters don't seem to get that they are paying for a service and get wrapped up in the fantasy. WL's and ML's are to your dick what a mechanic is to your car. They are skilled tradespeople performing a service. Nothing is free. Unless you're Ryan Gosling or some shit. And I doubt any of us are that cunt.
    Totally agree shooter. BC has some top posts. However its only when she tries to
    preach the virtues of the hooker who is a saint with a heart of platinum preaching
    everybody should be one big happy hooker community that nobody can disagree is
    when I express my opinion.
    BC is alright thought

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great poem Babycat!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bream View Post
    Are you serious ? A $5000 gift for creatures that would earn $5 a day working on their
    catfish farm back home ? They act like prized mares ( sorry Black Caviar ) but if weren't
    for prostitution they would struggle to get a job peeling potatoes.
    Special ones they must think they are Cleopatra , Helen of Troy , or Aphrodite when in reality
    they are as common as blowfly on a horse's arse in summer.
    Your pungent posts are pretty funny! That last image. I can picture it!

Merit points too, for Darwin's "Evolution of Theory"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234