Thread: Naomi - Cute pocket rocket

Banned

Smile Naomi - Cute pocket rocket

A few weeks ago, it came to my attention that a new girl had arrived from Japan and commenced working at the Gladesville shop. She was described as being really cute and young. As a result, I made a booking with reception to see this Japanese girl.

Naomi greets in the waiting room. She is a small petite girl with a size 5 body and under 150cm in height. Her breasts are tiny (A+ cup) with sensitive little pink nipples. She has a tiny waist and hips with a cute little bottom. Her skin is light and smooth and she has short dark brown hair. For me, she is definitely cute and sweet. If she was dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, she would be like a classic Japanese schoolgirl. She reveals to me later that she is in her mid-20's even though she could easily be mistaken for an 18 year old. Anyway, I go with Naomi.

In the VIP room, we get undressed and have a shower together. After drying up, we meet each other on the bed where we chat. Her English is good so there weren't any communication problems. I start playing with Naomi’s clit and private part as she is on her back with her legs slightly spread for me. It tickles her very much and as I pick up the pace, Naomi starts moving her body. I guess it’s a good sign that the rubbing is having its effect. She is starting to moan and squeal as I do it. It appears Naomi is very sensitive down below and any touching or rubbing will set her off moaning. I lick her small nipples and she is beginning to scream. I kiss her on the lips and I receive some DFK in the process. The more I stimulate her down below, the more Naomi kisses me. She makes it known that she is definitely enjoying the kissing and I notice that she is already wet down below.

While we lie next to each other, we chat and giggle. We hug and cuddle and she moves her fingers over my body with soft gentle touches. The kissing continues as our lips are locked together. Nothing can separate us for the time being. I continue to pleasure Naomi. Her body starts to tremble from all the stimulation and rubbing. Naomi decides to get on top of me in the cowgirl position. While she is on top and leaning over in the missionary position, I stretch my arms out to reach her bottom cheeks where I massage them with my hands while also gently rubbing her clit with my fingers. It’s all possible because she is a small girl. This action goes on for a short period of time and we continue to kiss each other in this position. We also lick and suck each other’s nipples. Naomi is surely getting aroused. She reaches out for a condom on the cabinet and rolls it onto my friend. She gives me a smile to indicate that she is ready for more action in cowgirl position.

Naomi positions her small body over my body and gently guides my friend into her private part. By entering her, Naomi is already starting to moan and she begins riding me quickly. She is bouncing up and down like a spring. This gives me the opportunity to reach out and fondle her small breasts and massage her nipples. She is moaning loudly. After a few minutes of cowgirl action, we move to the black bee position and she continues to moan as I enter her private part. We move to doggy and the moaning is non-stop. We further explore other positions including squashing the deckchair, legs over my shoulder, legs spread apart and her legs nearly over her head. This is followed by sideway spoon missionary. During this entire period of pounding, Naomi moans endlessly. It’s time to take a break.

After a chat and a drink (soft drink), we resume our fun in the bedroom. It was natural for me to kiss Naomi when such a sweet girl was beside me. It’s not long before my friend is aroused again that Naomi gets close to him to lick the sides of my friend while also tickling the shaft with her tongue. She teases my friend while she does this. Then she finds another condom and rolls it onto my friend for some nice CBJ. It starts off slowly and sensual and then Naomi starts rolling her tongue around my friend that it’s going everywhere. There is much slurping by Naomi while she consumes my friend. As she takes my friend into her mouth, she does provide a HJ in the process. Her style is not bad. She does like to look at you for approval when she is teasing him.

I get the impression that Naomi has cowgirl as her favourite position because she decides to go for it again. This little pocket rocket is bouncing and jumping on my friend. Given her light weight, it is not causing any discomfort for my friend. I let her do all the work while she works herself up moaning in the process. We change positions to missionary and then to doggy. We go for it for a while before we take another break.

We get our drinks to replenish our lost fluids and Naomi commences another round of CBJ on my friend. She is leaning in front of me as she does it but then I decide to get up and be on my knees as I thrust my friend straight into her mouth. This time Naomi is kneeling in front of me. She is unable to deep throat my friend. The thrusting action sure was making me want to thrust my friend into Naomi’s private part so I move Naomi around into doggy where I go for it. As expected, Naomi is moaning very loudly and it pushes me to the finishing line where I withdraw my friend, rip off my condom and shoot my load all over her little round bottom. My mission is done. Naomi doesn’t rush to the shower at the first sign of seeing my load. Instead she lets me release all my load over her cute bottom while she lays on her stomach admiring the quantity of my load on her body. She even compliments me for having released so much load onto her body. The session is coming to a close so we head off for our showers together. As one would expect from most Japanese girls, Naomi goes about washing me in the shower. We dry up, get dressed and say our goodbyes with a hug.

Naomi is a cute, young, sweet Japanese girl who is very petite and tiny. At first, she might appear a bit shy and be mistaken for being very innocent but there is no doubt that she is a GFE girl who is keen and eager to please. She does provide intimacy and lots of kissing, cuddling and touching. She is a good kisser but she doesn’t come on strong immediately. Naomi waits for you to make the first move and if she feels comfortable with you then she starts slowly, eventually building up the intensity as she gets more and more horny and playful. Once this occurs, it becomes full on non-stop kissing and DFK.

Like most Japanese girls, they do get themselves worked up and become horny for you. Naomi was no different and she is very sensitive especially down below. She was excited and wet for me during our time together. The way to approach Naomi is to treat her nicely and gently and in return, you will have a fantastic time with this genuinely horny sweet Japanese girl. It was a pleasure being with this cute little horny pocket rocket and I’m confident Naomi will not disappoint you with her service.

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Naomi - thought Ive known this girl but I dont

Short girl with short hair. Young n cute, great service with some light DFK, body touching, CBJ, DBS (Deep Balls Sucking) combined with HJ which is great. I like her CBJ (normally I dont like CBJ) Naomi is a holiday worker n she wants to make money for her travelling. Bad luck that she doesnt perform BBBJ n DATY

Naomi is pretty friendly, her English is not really good but enough to communicate.

She has about A+ cup, nice trimmed pussy with a little bit hair. Really a good girl to see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her the other day! She is a super cute pocket rocket!

Banned
    Definitely one cute Japanese pocket rocket. Just being with her made me feel like a teenager once again.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Definitely one cute Japanese pocket rocket. Just being with her made me feel like a teenager once again.
    Was about to write AR, but you already made one. So I dont need to use my bad writing reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which "class" is Naomi in? How much?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Which "class" is Naomi in? How much?
    Standard service and not premium.

Naomi chan is on duty today at Gladesville!

Shes so cute !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Shes back to the industry for a short while and now do Diamond!!! Book fast shes too popular!!

thenightshade.com.au

Naomi is on air now!!!!

thenightshade.com.au