Thread: Coco 2.15 pm 160423

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Coco 2.15 pm 160423

April Showers. Wet, windy, blustery. To find a car spot on Oxford St on a peak Saturday lunch hour is a blessing. 2 cars distance to a meter is even better. A brisk walk down towards 244. I might be early for a lineup, or I might be waiting for a booked out boudoir. Late night punts here would be recommended as spots are hard to come by during the day…

Malaysian girls. The reason that I am here. Coco in white, frilly dress, matching lingerie, just like those advertised in the photos. Innocent, impish, inexperienced. Warm and welcoming. Second lady whose name could not be comprehensible to my ears upon introduction. Thai? And then there’s Cat. Black dress, opposite to Coco’s. Tan, tall, tense. Cold, confident, cautious. I know who to choose…

Description. Average height, long flowing hair, gorgeous eyes. Braces. Quite attractive. Late 20’s to mid 30’s? Holds a good conversation in English. Smart cookie. Untrimmed below, curvy butt, porcelain skin, B’s with pinkish nipples. It was. Nice. You could tell by her torso that she used to exercise a lot. A little softer now, a lot less taut…

Nuru massage. The wash up in the huge shower before the air mattress was laid on the tiled floor. It was squeaky, cold and not as enticing as I thought it would be. Coco warms me up with the b2b. It was. Nice. Nothing erotic, sexy or sensual. However lacking the experience was, Coco was very accommodating. Back then front using her whole body. In that environment and temperature, it is only a matter of time before she catches a cold. I couldn’t feel the sticky gel that punters keep writing about. It was more like your everyday body wash. Or a soapy massage in Bkk, except this session had little suds too…

Out on to the king size bed I lay on my front. Kisses all over my back and neck. It starts pouring outside. Turning over to sample her soft bbbj and ball licking skills. It was. Nice. More pressure. I kiss. I suck. I sucked out all the lubricant that was filled inbetween her legs. Like an anteater foraging for ants in an anthill. She moans. She whimpers. She sniffles. I know she fakes. She fakes so real. I still give her the benefit of a doubt. Condom is on and pussy is lubed. Into cowgirl, I hang onto her juicy rear. I’m imagining what it would be like when she was toned and fit. Feeling through her breasts, spreading her cheeks then jackhammering from below to finish. It was. Nice…

Coco. There were a list of Coco’s I have had the pleasure of spending my time with. Too many to mention. In the 45 minute session for $200 was well priced for the service I got. I’m still missing that spark, that craving, that yearning. That moment, however superficial on the surface it may be, I’m still hungry for it…

Poetic excellence.
    I'm glad you had a good time.

I hope you find that missing spark, that craving, that yearning, wherever it might lurk

I think if he meets Eva at 244, and paid the same $200, CMK shall be totally satisfied.........just IMHO !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if he meets Eva at 244, and paid the same $200, CMK shall be totally satisfied.........just IMHO !
    You mean Stenmore Eva? Nah!! Momoe and Cat easily out done her by miles.....

Just my three cent

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Eva of 252b, Honey from SL... Those were fond memories... now in search for the next Ms. cmk...

Banned
    She might be a tiny pocket rocket but she has a lot of fuel to keep the rocket going for the entire session. She is a pretty and very friendly girl who is very attentive to your needs.

Guys see her before she goes. You won't be disappointed.

Banned
    Congrats to Mr cute guy now a 5 Star member. I wish was I was as "hard working" as you!! Or should I say I have a wallet as deep as you!!

After you "field" her up, she must have more energy now

Last days of Coco. Don't miss out on this tiny pocket rocket!!

155cm, B/C Cup Size 5. Milky white skin with long black hair.

DONE MISS OUT!! Get your booking in early!!