Thread: Any tips for punting in taiwan

Junior Member(有D料到)

Exclamation Any tips for punting in taiwan

Hey bros,

Will be travelling to Taiwan tomorrow (Taipei) and will be staying in the zhongshan dist. Would love to bang a taiwanese girl. Any tips on if there are any shops or which bars are good to goto. Will be there for the next 4 days so any advise if greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmonster View Post
    Hey bros,
    Will be travelling to Taiwan tomorrow (Taipei) and will be staying in the zhongshan dist. Would love to bang a taiwanese girl. Any tips on if there are any shops or which bars are good to goto. Will be there for the next 4 days so any advise if greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    A bit late - hope you had a great time. If you are white guy then go free range.

I would suggest Carnegies http://www.nightlifereviews.net/carnegies-taipei/ as it is dead easy for find someone that is willing especially mid week. Some of the clubs near Xinyi in the 101 area and quite good too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmonster View Post
    Hey bros,

Thanks!
    How was the trip? What was your experience like?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have some intel. The red light district is older and not so big now but found near Linsen North road in Taipei.

The area has quite a few Japanese drinking places and is how it all started. There are quite a few places with names like Cupid and Sugar Babies with tattooed gentlemen outside and ladies with that look. I think it would be much easier if you spoke Mandarin or Japanese but they still call out to passers by. http://www.bubbletea101.com/taipeis-...insen-bei-lu/#
    There are plenty of massage places and spas and saunas which might be a better chance for the visitor.
    YMMV, but there it is.........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I uses jkforum, it is in chinese though and you'll need to filter out what services they really provide