Thread: Sad experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Sad experience

Now what I witnessed tonight is a sad thing. Here is how my night unfolded. I went to bed on time 9.30 pm. I cannot sleep tossing and turning, one thought lead to other and I ended up at knocking diamonds 81 At 11.00 pm. This guy lead me to a waiting room, waited for 5 minutes for the girls to knock in. He looked dodgy.

First girl knocked the door and stepped in with her head help low. On first sight I cannot see her face clearly her hair covered her face, I got a bit of fright. Once my eye looked at her body, everything is perfect, natural d cups, perfect arse, can't be taller than 5 feet. My fear has gone down.

She walked towards me slowly, disorderly and I can see her pretty face, her eyes are red. My first thought was she must be on drugs. Apart for this thought, I want her.

After she left, the other two girls walked in one by one. They are not good looking, so I am not turned on by them.

The manager walked in asked me who I have picked. I asked him straight is Sara on drugs? He replied, it's her first day and working from 12 PM. I asked him again are you sure? He replied no girls here are on drugs. I said to myself, ok let's try we can figure out once we are in the room, if she is on drugs leave forget the money.

Paid him $175 and walked with her by my arms around her waist. Every minutes I am assessing her, she walk straight into a room, which is already occupied (being prepared by other girl, I did not meet the other punter).

She walks me back checks the room number again and takes me into the correct room this time. I have been to diamond a few times, I know this room and I was able to help her find the switch to the lights.

The heals comes off, so are her clothes. now her walk is back.

Now I ask her the question of how old she is for which 22 is her reply. She looks younger than that. She says she is half jap and half Russian. Her parents moved to Sydney when she is 2 and her English pronunciation is the proof. The shower is good for both of us, she answers that she is good for my question about how she is. Her day is also good, but her fake smile tell me differently.

Her way of answering and coherent speak tell me she is not on drugs. It's the very high heal that affected her walk.

One thing that put me off is her breath, real stink. On the bed, she came down straight away for BBBJ. I am a big fan of BBBJ (like most of us). My dick is in her mouth, I am bit scared and stopped her, wiped the saliva off my foreskin. Now CBJ is in progress, no good in blowing. She is totally inexperienced. I don't want to push her so decided to get into the hairy pussy.

My big boy is not big just average. My big boy struggles to get in tight. My big boy got enough experience to tell me if the cave is lose or the cave is using muscles to grip him or the cave is not used much or new This cave is not used much and it needs some lubricant. She don't have a lubricant neither a hand bag. When she walked in she carried just the condom on her hand.

I can't proceed any further, Sara is not enjoying. I need the girl to be comfortable or else I cannot enjoy sex. I don't want to hurt her. I remove the Dom off.

After I took the Dom, she look at the condom and freaks out and checks the codom. Now I am fucking scared. After a through check she calms down and I asked her to check again to be sure.

Once I am sure, the dom is good. I tell Sara I am going to jack off on her tits and I proceed to spray on her tits. Now I just want to finish so that I can go home and sleep.

Sara says there is plenty of time left. I am thinking ok let's get some massage. I was looking at how Sara was trying to clean up the tissues, she is clearly first day on her job. I ask her how long she is working here for which 1 year is her answer. I don't know why she is lying to me. A girl work for an year will have a routine.

I do think her red eyes are a result of drugs, they are result of her crying. This girl is not into it. This job is not meant for her. I decided not to go back to diamonds again. I will stick to 5 star and 5 star penthouse.

I will get myself checked up with doctor tomorrow. Today I regret my punting. Everyone deserves a happy life.

Young girl Sara, half Japanese half Russian, busty D Cup, grew up in Australia!

Sounds familiar to someone I knew used to work at 329d King St Newtown, could be the same person and may even be similar name of Sarah, need to do a search when I get to the office, from memory, she disappeared off the radar also in drug related issues. If same girl , then that's really sad!

Yeap, that's Sarah ex Newtown Posh, my curiosity got the better of me, so I searched and found my own posts,back then she was 19! This is really really sad in deed !! Such a lovely young lady !

Just take a look at the Diamond 81 webpage and found a few busty gems there !!

Amanda:

Lina:

Won't mind either of them actually !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've been very tempted but I work near the area so haven't been able to check this out yet as most of my colleagues always have lunch/dinner there

Bro Ahl, the picture of Lina is not real. Spoke to the guy on Wechat and asked who it was. He said he got it off the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Bro Ahl, the picture of Lina is not real. Spoke to the guy on Wechat and asked who it was. He said he got it off the internet

Thanks brother.

Fake photos strikes again !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That pic is of a lady that works at 78a Hampden St. Can tell the background too. Can't remember her name but she works Saturdays. Pinching a photo from such a close shop. That's a little cheeky.
    Bonkers

Probably own both shops or share girls.....not u8ncommon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Probably own both shops or share girls.....not u8ncommon
    A lot of girls work at multiple shops all over the place.