Thread: 285 Pennant Hills Rd, Carlingford. Chinese Remedial Massage

285 Pennant Hills Rd, Carlingford. Chinese Remedial Massage

drove past this shop and decided to give it a go. it is located across Carlingford Village. near the junction of Pennant Hills Rd and Marsden Road, above the pizza shop. there's also entrance from back for those bro who prefer stealth mode entry. Carpark is very convenient too.

walked in with no booking, was greated by a early 40s lady dressed in a very smoking dress. thought to myself, this could be good punt.

however this is where it ends i suppose. i asked for a line up and was show another 3 girls. 2 was dodgy looking so i pick the other chinese lady. looked around late 30s too. massage was too light. and part 2 was ok. light touching was allow. but she seems to have scar from childbirth, and extra meat around her waist. Her service was above average and she was eager to please. saggy tits btw. Ahlungor might not approve.

will i visit again. meh... not if i am really desperate. City has better stock. hot young with tight body and some very juicy. LOL.

there you go, one for the team.

damage
    45min - $50
    tips - $50

for this amount. better value in the City.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report and taking one for the team

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    drove past this shop and decided to give it a go. it is located across Carlingford Village. near the junction of Pennant Hills Rd and Marsden Road, above the pizza shop. there's also entrance from back for those bro who prefer stealth mode entry. Carpark is very convenient too.

walked in with no booking, was greated by a early 40s lady dressed in a very smoking dress. thought to myself, this could be good punt.

however this is where it ends i suppose. i asked for a line up and was show another 3 girls. 2 was dodgy looking so i pick the other chinese lady. looked around late 30s too. massage was too light. and part 2 was ok. light touching was allow. but she seems to have scar from childbirth, and extra meat around her waist. Her service was above average and she was eager to please. saggy tits btw. Ahlungor might not approve.

will i visit again. meh... not if i am really desperate. City has better stock. hot young with tight body and some very juicy. LOL.

there you go, one for the team.

damage
    45min - $50
    tips - $50

for this amount. better value in the City.
    Hi there brother tigercat,

Thanks for thinking about me when you saw those saggy tits........lol

But if I were up that way on Pennant Hills Road I would head first straight to 368 and see my favourite lady Mia !!! So big and firm all natural full yummy awesome boobs !!

Gee I miss her !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have heard that this is one of the WORST PLACES EVER!

60 year old dragons await you! AVOID!