DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
    Overall Looks: Pretty
    Overall Personality: Outgoing
    Overall Performance: Great service

So I ventured to 7 Cowper st Granville

Tel: 9637-7922.Tel:9682-3888
    SMS:0426629688
    WeChat ID granville7

They dont really have a website so I posted the above information - the closest one is here: http://www.xxoo.com....owper/ladies-2/

If you add them on WeChat you can see some pics and roster everyday.

I first went in on Friday night to check out who was there but wanted to see more girls. So went in on Saturday afternoon and was introed to Queenie.

I like Queenie, she is interesting and works hard. Since I always review girls I visited, I was charged $130 instead of the regular price. I sent through to the SMS number with the list of reviews I done and asked if they are okay with me writing for them. The person on the other end of the SMS was okay with it.

They did not mention any conditions to the review or anything extra to do so I felt it was legit. All I did was prove my review quality and history by sending him a link to the reviews I done on PunterPlanet.

The facilities were really good aswell, shower worked well, the waiting rooms and bedrooms were all looking really decent.

Queenie's english is not the best. To my mandarin / Cantonese speaking brothers conversing with her in those language would be the best. To my Aussie / English speaking brethrens no worries she knows "which position?", "doggy?", etc. So all is good.

She provided a GFE experience - I was able to converse with her my very basic mandarin so conversation was something I was able to receive as part of her package . For those that dont really care then no worries.

She gets right into it, licking my body and pops on a dom and starts to slowly lick my balls. She is good at this, I am unsure what this is called.... where they work on ur body hitting those arousal areas (nipple, thigh area etc)

After that she starts the CBJ, yeah its pretty good as she moves her body, I would give her a nip on her shoulder and move my hand around her body it was nice.

Sex in different positions was good. She likes a more gentle sensual sex than the "jack hammer" which we were able to get in a rhythm.

After round 1, she gave me a full body massage, worked on my upper, middle, and lower back. This was prefect timing as I had a bit of a sore back . She then worked on my arms, flipped me around and worked more on my arms. The massage was good, I felt relaxed at the end. Been to a bit of rub n tugs and of cause its not going to be on that level but she does go deep with her elbow at certain places

with 10-15 min left we went for a second round, again was good,

She works hard, had a good conversation due to knowledge of basic mandarin - not necessary just a bonus if conversations interest you.

I dunno guys, at a standard price of $160 I have to say that was a very very very satisfying punt.

Pretty girl, 2 loads and a massage. Good facilities on top. Again standard price $160, if you are legit with reviews then talk to the guy through SMS and u may get a discount down to $130.

Queenie is staying for 2 years and has been here for 3 months. Fresh girl recommended at the the $160 price point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same johnnyboy. She was very mechanical and not really into it at all - almost like the typical KPS.

She did not make me want to return to the store.

However, Lora is their best asset in terms of service - really *wants* to please customer.

It's a shame WL don't adopt this anymore because they don't realise at the end of the day, a service is about the consumer.