Thread: Mina - busty new beautiful Korean girl. 37DD tits. very friendly

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mina - busty new beautiful Korean girl. 37DD tits. very friendly

Girl's Name : Mina

Shop : 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit : 29 April, 2016

Rates : $110/30min ; $200 per hour (Gold class)

Size/shape : young and pretty, extremely curvy body, big natural boobs (37DD cup)and medium bums (est 34in), waist slim (est 26in) , size 6, 163cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, , Very charming and friendly.

Roster: Thursday to Saturday, plus one other day (unsure which)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

The other day when I saw Yoyo (made booking already), I saw a very pretty girl walking past me to say hello to other guys. She looked very young, pretty and busty. I asked the receptionist, Jason, what is her name. He said she is Mina. Therefore, I have planned to see her next time she is working.

Last night, Jason sent me a message that Mina had come in to work. I made a booking and went over there to see her. It was quite late already.

I paid Jason first. Afterwards, Mina came to say hello and then she held my hands warmly into her room. She is very friendly. After she took off her tops, I saw a pair of very nice big tits. My guess they must be 37 DD. Mina has a small slim body. I thought she might have an operation, but she said her tits are natural and held my hands to touch all over her tits. I agreed after inspection that they are natural. Mina has wonderful tits. This is all I could say.

Mina gave me good and warm cat-bath and a heartily CBJ, she made my dick hard quickly. She sat on top of me and rode me for about 5 min., rocking my dick like a professional jockey. Her skin is snow-white and super smooth. She told me she always use good body lotion after each shower and so her skin is as smooth as silk. I held her tits while she was riding to prevent her tits from moving up and down too much.

I then used the mish position. Looking at her big tits and pretty face made me feel really excited while on top. I found her pussy was very tight. She also knew the skills to pull in her pussy muscle which made my cork feel her pussy even tighter. I pounded her sometimes hard and fast, and sometimes moving slowly. She seemed to enjoy my sex a lot. Mina did not make much moaning noise.

I finally changed to doggy and then shot my load inside her small tight pussy. Another great day with another great Korean busty beauty. It was almost my last punt before I go overseas early next month. So a very good final hunting session.

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Mina is on today

After 5 long years ??

Banned
    She has returned

Banned
    Mina is on today