Thread: T Rosa - A nice sensual experience

T Rosa - A nice sensual experience

So booked a session with Rosa after seeing her pass by the corridor last week where I turned my head to check her out.

Felt a little guilty because Jay was right there, she smiled and pointed me to the room, I told her I would see her again months ago but only saw her once.

Rosa walks in and yes it's her, tiny girl with a hot body, very nice natural B/C cups with nice dark nipples. She's slightly tanned with tasteful tattoos, a prominent one on her left thigh.

In the shower, she cleaned me well, her English is pretty good.

She's more sensual GFE feel, more LFK, reminded me of pashing back at school very wet but not as much tongue. BBBJ was nice, not deep but slow and sensual, spent a lot of time down there.

Sex was also high school like, just the two positions she rides well and is a sight with those beautiful boobs. A little tight initially but gets wet fast.

Changed to me on top and she opens up wide. Wow, I was just capturing that image in my mental memory bank. She can take it hard and deep. Managed to push her legs all the way back with no complaints this time so I was really enjoying myself. I ended up blowing in the condom.

She spent the rest of the time giving me a massage, she really knows the Thai style. It was an awesome massage, I was so relaxed.

Headed back to the shower for a clean down.

She's not as young as I thought she was but she's sexy and friendly. She also said she works at 42G but I'm not sure what her name is there.

I left feeling satisfied and relaxed.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I frequent No.5 too and Jay has done similar things to me, haha. I’ve seen her a handful of times (and I would see her again) but she kept spotting me in the corridor when I had a booking with another girl and she would confront me and give me looks like why aren’t you seeing me? The most recent time I saw her she asked me through her phone why do I see other girls. She even hit me and bit me on the chest but still in a playful cheeky enough way. She’s definitely seems a bit competitive with the other girls lol.

Your experience with Rosa sounds very similar to mine too and I get everything you’re saying. I reckon she might be around 30 but people talk about age like it’s bad thing. You can be 30, 40 plus and still be hot as and that she is

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So who gets top billing Rosa or Jay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is Jay getting a little competitive with the other girls? Interesting, would love to have another sesh with her only more feisty haha <3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I frequent No.5 too and Jay has done similar things to me, haha. I’ve seen her a handful of times (and I would see her again) but she kept spotting me in the corridor when I had a booking with another girl and she would confront me and give me looks like why aren’t you seeing me? The most recent time I saw her she asked me through her phone why do I see other girls. She even hit me and bit me on the chest but still in a playful cheeky enough way. She’s definitely seems a bit competitive with the other girls lol.

Your experience with Rosa sounds very similar to mine too and I get everything you’re saying. I reckon she might be around 30 but people talk about age like it’s bad thing. You can be 30, 40 plus and still be hot as and that she is
    Ask for a double. Can be a competition to see who is better haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Ask for a double. Can be a competition to see who is better haha.
    Jay and Chloe OMG

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review Riff

Receptionist struggle: you want to bump up some good reviews of shop but more than half of it are written by daddy ��

Rosa is working today after loooong holiday :> book early!