Thread: Korean girl NaNa - a sexy girl :)

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

Korean girl NaNa - a sexy girl :)

Ive seen new Peruvian and new Thai girl on Roster today at 42 Gladesville. So I went there and had a look.

Receptionist said 6 girls were available. Wow ! So yeah, only Naomi and NaNa caught my attention! But Naomi I already got a session with her few days ago. And NaNa has a sexy looking, so I want NaNa.

NaNa is Korean girl, new girl first time work at 42 Gladesville. Long black hair, about 162 cm height. She has a pretty face in her mid 20s ! She has a pretty sexy looking in my view, nice waist n meaty arse ! I love curves ! She has about B+ cup, hairy pussy which I really like ! Very white soft skin !

She is friendly n she has a nice smile Got in the room, I took a shower first then she came in. Well, she took off her clothes. OMG, my mate is already hard ! Very nice looking, I like this girl ! We came close to each other, I hugged her n she hugged me. I smell her neck and her hair, fcking nice smells ! I like Korean's stuffs, lol.

Yeah, I touch her meaty bum too I said she has a nice body n she said my body is nice too, lol. Then I lay down, she licked my nipples while her hands reaching around my mate. Oh shjt, its nice ! Yeap, safe sex so she does CBJ. Her CBJ was nice too ! Got my attention!

Then she put some gel on her pussy, she asked me choose on top or? So I lay her down, I'm on top. She starts moaning ! Actually her moans doesn't sound sexy, so it made me doubt about it. I dont know that she likes sex?

Ok, I lay down n give her a chance to do Cow Girl ! Woo hoo, I like this part ! A real Cow Girl ! Her hands on my chest, she starts grinding my mate! Slow but very nice ! I love the way she does it ! Now I know she enjoys sex She does it n she enjoying herself ! She grinds the way she wants ! My mate got all the way in her pussy ! Fckin nice taste !

She hugged me when she was on top, gave me a chance to do some. Then she asked me to do Doggy better. So lets do it ! Ah shjt, I like to see her meaty bum. Ended up in this position, I took a shower again then she had a shower. Oh, I noticed that she has a very nice nails on her feet.

Say goodbye to her I go back home Standard service but it's pretty cool for me ! Happy with it !

Banned
    Is she the same Korean Nana that I met at Rockdale? It appears she might be the same curvy girl because she gave me fabulous GFE at the standard level. Glad to hear you had a great time with her.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is she the same Korean Nana that I met at Rockdale? It appears she might be the same curvy girl because she gave me fabulous GFE at the standard level. Glad to hear you had a great time with her.
    I dont know. I asked her if she has worked anywhere else? She said "no". I was wondering as you said. Nana is a popular name so we might mixed up Anyway, I really like her Cow Girl skills !!! Fcking a great cow girl Ive ever had !!!

Banned
    Nana is here tonight at Rockdale!