Short report... bit like the punt...

small shop with only 2-3 girls so no lineup just have to take next available, on rotation... that's ok as one of the cheapest places going,... expect commensurate quality...
so May presented ... was a wednesday.... looks ok...trim, not too old, maybe early 30s, nice figure, just ok face with some heavy makeup ... B cups with some big chunky chewable nips
that's about where the good script ends...
the cons now... slight body odour, off putting, .. was bit apprehensive about DATY but was ok .. luckily as May likes to keep you dining... and it becomes obvious with some FOAMing that it's a time wasting technique... in fact will contentedly lay back and chill for the entire time if u dont instigate a change .... cbj was ok ... good suction but bit shortlived ...
copious lubing up and we're off to the pumping station ... some scissors and other positions but she seems both disinterested and moaning at same time ... welcomes very light kissing and nape pecks , but no DFK
was growing a bit bored , like May, so decided for the doggy and try to end the ordeal for both of us
May has medium size tat on lower belly, no piercings, and a leaping dolphin tat above her backside .... so in kneeling doggy which I was employing to finish off you get to see flipper bouncing about before your eyes ...
YMMV, but my reco is to pass on May.... I've tried Macy and Jessica at this shop recently and, while they aren't definite return material, they were better service, not great, just better, than May