Thread: Disappointing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Disappointing

I thought I would investigate Bamboo (651 George) but there was no room at the inn.
    So I resorted to Snow Lotus, a small venue that I’ve not visited for some time and, as it turned, with good reason.
    There was a Thai girl (she says she's Thai, the website says Korean) with a pretty face called Kim. The pretty face became important because she was obviously impressed with it enough to want to keep looking at it.
    I chose 45 mins at $50. Soon the naked hj was offered at another $50. Up till that point, the massage was rather perfunctory, and as she wanted me to concur with her opinion that it was good, she obviously thought she was doing a good job. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but it didn’t improve.
    Too quickly after the extras were arranged, she changed her style and began an indelicate grab and doing her thing. Hopeless and without any real understanding.
    Essentially a waste of time. Maybe it was the girl or that’s just Snow Lotus
    Massage 1.
    HJ 2 (she was trying)

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the feedback . Sorry about you have issue with Kim , as you know she is new and pretty young girl ,I did try her massage is very firm and good . I will give her some more training for park 2 , thank you !!

That's the sign of a good operator, quick response and to the point !

Bravo Vicky !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    wow thats pretty impressive, good to see operator taking up the feedbacks and looking to improve them

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    wow thats pretty impressive, good to see operator taking up the feedbacks and looking to improve them
    Vicky is always on the ball !

Never let people down , been like that for years !