Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diva/Posh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    ... still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?
    Haha... did you get a signed note from the ML Kingwally? Or did you take a mate to stand in the corner and witness your session?! If you get to know Kingwally he is generous in his reviews in that he won't rubbish a girl if he has an average session and puts it down to experience, but I've found if he's said he's had a good time with a particular girl then it's reliable...enough for me to take his word and I usually have a similar experience... similar tastes I guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting cause I find Shirley and Renee's services to be rather different from one another...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Interesting cause I find Shirley and Renee's services to be rather different from one another...
    Shirley and Renee service is different but great experiences in their own way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Shirley and Renee service is different but great experiences in their own way.
    So who is she more like, Shirley or Renee? dfk on offer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    Whoa, really. i had a session with her once. she looked amazing. just staring at her makes me horny. nice tits, tight body and smooth skin with amzing tattoo. her Part 1 was none existence. just a few finger touching. part 2 was very average. the only thing i recall was when i was cumming, she just drop my bro mid way and started cleaning up....i was left hanging and had to finish myself off with my 5 princess. i do hope she has improved a hell lot so i will go have a session with her again. i thought maybe she did not click with me as i know her bf is Caucasian guy. Perhaps she more into whiteboy rather yellow guy like me...lol. or maybe i am not her type. still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?
    Thanks bro for the heads up. Reminds me of spring

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaxton7 View Post
    So who is she more like, Shirley or Renee? dfk on offer?
    Shirley...as for DFK I never do that . You never know what has been in their gob that day before you book them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Yes the service should be the same. There's bed in the room rather than tables. Didnt try the showers but is available. Not as nice as the apartment though. Price structure seems to be slightly different due to shop amenities.
    The price is the same as George st shop now, or similar enough anyway so if there is showers and beds instead of a table it sounds nicer in the new Sussex shop

Anyone try any of the new tw girls? How are their service? They seem to be getting a lot of new ones lately

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    The price is the same as George st shop now, or similar enough anyway so if there is showers and beds instead of a table it sounds nicer in the new Sussex shop

Anyone try any of the new tw girls? How are their service? They seem to be getting a lot of new ones lately
    I had a new girl today called Ann...very cute little girl, limited English but all round a nice experience. The massage was fairly standard and the tug was nice...I think she will learn with more experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a new girl today called Ann...very cute little girl, limited English but all round a nice experience. The massage was fairly standard and the tug was nice...I think she will learn with more experience.
    .. must have just missed you, was there with Madeleine this afternoon..similar experience to you by the sounds of things..nice girl, inexperienced but willing to learn, had a pleasant time.. The new place is coming along nicely..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    .. must have just missed you, was there with Madeleine this afternoon..similar experience to you by the sounds of things..nice girl, inexperienced but willing to learn, had a pleasant time.. The new place is coming along nicely..
    Funny thing there Kezza....I went to Sussex street at 10am but Madeline was already booked so I headed up to George Street to see Jane. Jane had not arrived and I chose Ann.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How's the new sussex shop? Is it clean(er)? And anyone know where's suzy? I dont see her name in the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New broadcast in Irene's Wechat says "New girls only available to Premium clients" seems the Taiwan girls have been scared off be some bastard customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Lol , so many hott chicks.
    I have to get my dick over there one day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    so many girls, so little time and resources lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    They are waiting for you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never heard of this Diva/Posh place, what are the details?

Is it RNT with hj/bj?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillbro View Post
    How's the new sussex shop? Is it clean(er)? And anyone know where's suzy? I dont see her name in the roster.
    I think she's taking a break.

Banned
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this . I went to Quay street...the original Posh/Diva and I saw Zoe. She looks pretty good in the photos on WEChat and she is a very pretty girl. She is from Taiwan and she seemed to have low level English however I think she was maybe playing that up a bit . Her massage was very ordinary and the tug was very ordinary as well. Nothing to rave about and she only let me touch her tits twice and the pussy was out of bounds as well. Experiences like this make you realise just how good the girls like Renee Shirley Victoria etc are. I will write that one off to experience.
    I'm sorry to hear that ,,,,
    But we are seperate shops now , so only shop 9/741 George st, Haymarket
    And level 2/392 Sussex st, Haymarket ...
    U can try to talk to the new management of the shop~

Banned
    You guys can click my website for more girls information ...
    We ll keep updating ... As long as we can ~~~
    (The star levels are only according to general feedback anyway )
    We will keep the website open for a while ~

New girls need more training in either parts ~ as they mainly new to industry ~~~
    Fresh but need more works
    as school break ~
    All the divas went to holiday too~
    Will come back the end of July ~
    Like Shirley Vivian Carli Spring
    Thx for your patience and understanding ~

Ps: Kezza ... Madeleine maybe too innocent for you as she never have any Bf haha
    Don't know how did u pick her hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene's CBD View Post
    Ps: Kezza ... Madeleine maybe too innocent for you as she never have any Bf haha
    Don't know how did u pick her hahaha
    She was fine Ivy..lovely girl, had a pleasant time with her, don't worry.."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast