Opening Specials for FS.

1 Hour $135
    45 mins $115
    40 mins $100
    30 mins $75

Anyone been here before?
    Any specific recommended girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just looked at website. Pics of girls shown looks way too good to be true and you know how that saying goes.......

Banned
    LOL I mean if you're going to lie, at least make it half believable. I just google searched the first on:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&r...62543334308964

Except for the last 5, all the pics are fake.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Yeah, pics are not real

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For $135/hr did you expect they would be?

Sister shop to the Hampden Rd Artarmon joints so expect similar girls and service. Clean establishment as it is brand new. Seen 4 girls here. Most were just average. Older (35+) and standard service. One girl Hannah gave an awesome bbbjcim but otherwise nothing so far to write home about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha some of the pics are not even Asian. They must think the punters don't have brains?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think when they were setting up the website they just used any pics and then when girls were willing to be photographed they replaced them. They don't bother updating roster etc. I guess when you are the only FS shop in the area you don't have to be so diligent. I wish they would update photos and roster...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @asiafever bro, you punt in/around hills parra? What's your recommendations for FS centre and which girl there?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We don't have much. I avoid the Blacktown shops as they have never shown me anything. Bonza is just a knockshop, not bad but not great. My go-to's were always 22 Brodie then 45 George but it's been a while since I visited either of those so can't offer you much advice there. Avoid Pendle Hill, dirty manky shops with a lot of drug addled girls to match. Haven't been back in 5 years or so. If in the hills and you want a clean establishment, good size rooms and value for money then give Bonza a go. They will try to get you to take the first girl you see. Best to call ahead and see who is on and who is available.