Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIV ,some info

Senior Member(無間使者)

HIV ,some info

Hello folks ,
    I have been doing research about HIV now for more than 3 years and I want to share with you what I have gained in knowledge.
    The first thing that people need to know about that virus ,is that it is not so easily spread as many think.Actually it is very hard to get infected with HIV.
    For an infection to occur ,there must be a certain amount of viruses that need to enter the bloodstream.It's not like you have sexual contact with someone who is infected and then you will get infected straight away.In Vaginal fluid ,the viral load is also diluted ,adding to that the lubricants which also mixes to it.
    It's wrong to say that someone can't get HIV through vaginal intercourse ,but it seems like very rare.And when people get infected they won't tell the clinic that they got it for example through anal intercourse or needle sharing.More than 90% of the infected people don't say the truth.A gay person for example will state that he had sex with a women (the reality is that he had sex with another man) and so the data enters the clinical system and when they publish the results it is categorized under heterosexual.But homosexual couples who engage in anal intercourse have a much higher risk because of the tiny tears and the blood fusion ,because the anus is not made for sex.A vagina can flex and it rarely tears ,so there is no blood transfusion unlike anal sex.
    There was a study done with US soldiers who were deployed somewhere in Asia ,and they were monitored for a year (about 500 soldiers).The majority of those soldiers never used protection when having sex with local prostitutes and none of them got infected with HIV.
    Someone might ask why so many people in Africa are infected with HIV.The answer is that homosexuality and anal intercourse is very widespread in Africa.
    In many african countries ,women use some material that removes the vaginal fluid because their men like what is called "dry sex" which leads to tearing of the vaginal walls and blood fusion.What is also whitespread in africa is that HIV infected men believe that when they have sex with a virgin they will be cured ,so they pass the infection to younger women.
    Also circumcision reduces the chance of getting infected with HIV by about 60% due to the removal of so called Langerhans Cells to which the virus attaches.
    The foreskin also provides an atmosphere in which the virus survive.
    I have lots of other information but right now I am too tired to write ,but if anyone is interested I can also share them.
    But fact is that heterosexual people should be more concerned about getting Herpes and STI's because HIV is very hard to spread.
    I am not discriminating against anyone but thats some of the information that I collected ,its not like information posted on a a small website ,they are like 30 pages of research and scientific info.
    HIV is being spread by the media as a disease that hits all people equally but thats because of other reasons.If the media says that HIV affects only homosexuals then most people would not care about the disease and they wouldnt support HIV research funding.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalman View Post
    Hello folks ,
    I have been doing research about HIV now for more than 3 years and I want to share with you what I have gained in knowledge.
    The first thing that people need to know about that virus ,is that it is not so easily spread as many think.Actually it is very hard to get infected with HIV.
    For an infection to occur ,there must be a certain amount of viruses that need to enter the bloodstream.It's not like you have sexual contact with someone who is infected and then you will get infected straight away.In Vaginal fluid ,the viral load is also diluted ,adding to that the lubricants which also mixes to it.
    It's wrong to say that someone can't get HIV through vaginal intercourse ,but it seems like very rare.And when people get infected they won't tell the clinic that they got it for example through anal intercourse or needle sharing.More than 90% of the infected people don't say the truth.A gay person for example will state that he had sex with a women (the reality is that he had sex with another man) and so the data enters the clinical system and when they publish the results it is categorized under heterosexual.But homosexual couples who engage in anal intercourse have a much higher risk because of the tiny tears and the blood fusion ,because the anus is not made for sex.A vagina can flex and it rarely tears ,so there is no blood transfusion unlike anal sex.
    There was a study done with US soldiers who were deployed somewhere in Asia ,and they were monitored for a year (about 500 soldiers).The majority of those soldiers never used protection when having sex with local prostitutes and none of them got infected with HIV.
    Someone might ask why so many people in Africa are infected with HIV.The answer is that homosexuality and anal intercourse is very widespread in Africa.
    In many african countries ,women use some material that removes the vaginal fluid because their men like what is called "dry sex" which leads to tearing of the vaginal walls and blood fusion.What is also whitespread in africa is that HIV infected men believe that when they have sex with a virgin they will be cured ,so they pass the infection to younger women.
    Also circumcision reduces the chance of getting infected with HIV by about 60% due to the removal of so called Langerhans Cells to which the virus attaches.
    I have lots of other information but right now I am too tired to write ,but if anyone is interested I can also share them.
    But fact is that heterosexual people should be more concerned about getting Herpes and STI's because HIV is very hard to spread.
    I am not discriminating against anyone but thats some of the information that I collected ,its not like information posted on a a small website ,they are like 30 pages of research and scientific info.
    HIV is being spread by the media as a disease that hits all people equally but thats because of other reasons.If the media says that HIV affects only homosexuals then most people would not care about the disease and they wouldnt support HIV research funding.
    Thank you for your valuable research. Now, I'd like you to describe the effects of HIV on the body, and how it destroys the body and kills you. This will make people think twice before having BBFS with prostitutes.

Banned
    Yep, all true. The actual, quantified % chance is approx 1% for a man to contract HIV from a HIV+ female through vaginal intercourse, and approx 2% for an uninfected female fucking an infected male. Anal is in the range 5-10%.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Is that youre saying having BBFS is fine? I'm telling ya, HIV has a low rates of infected but AIDS has more chance to get infected. Because the virus has increased more in human body. HIV just the beginning of the disease when the virus just get in human body.

Yes, if a person who just got infected with HIV, there is low rates to others to get infected by sexual. But this will be increased by times. But once HIV became AIDS, the virus has heaps inside human body, there will be higher risk to get infected.

It's like saying smoking doesn't give every smoker lung cancer, so it's alright to smoke !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It's like saying smoking doesn't give every smoker lung cancer, so it's alright to smoke !

And like telling a young Red P driver to stay under the speed limit ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And like telling a young Red P driver to stay under the speed limit ??
    You must've done a lot of research to come to those conclusions!
    To the OP, excellent work on the research, mate. Very informative. Indeed, punters should be more worried about other STDs, particularly hepatitis.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Not just lung cancer Smell bad is the first thing hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You must've done a lot of research to come to those conclusions!
    Here's one more:
    Scientists think we will soon be able to live forever thanks to the advancement of science. The only catch is, you have to remove all risky behavior from your lifestyle. This probably includes no more punting. Because you might get a heart attack from worrying too much you'll catch something from the punting!
    No, I haven't done any research on this matter, that's why I wouldn't promote it without a complete knowledge of it.

It's true that you can take whatever risk you want, it's your own life, as long as it doesn't affect others, much like second handed smoking is being frowned upon !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No, I haven't done any research on this matter, that's why I wouldn't promote it without a complete knowledge of it.

It's true that you can take whatever risk you want, it's your own life, as long as it doesn't affect others, much like second handed smoking is being frowned upon !
    But it isn't just about your own life, is it? What about your people at home, your wife and kids? Are you going to keep them at a distance as you continue punting?
    My point is, if your going to punt, your only real defence is knowledge and awareness. You can't just bury your head in the sand and say "as long as I use a rubber, I can dfk and daty without catching anything serious". That post by nocturnalman is priceless because it highlights one of our big mistakes. By focusing so much on HIV, we forget the more immediate dangers of punting. Hepatitis is much more contagious than HIV (50-100 times more), it is incurable and you can die from it. You can get it simply from a dfk not to mention daty.
    That's why you always have to be aware of your wl/ml background. Steer clear of those wl/ml who have been in the game for a long time. Punting is like Russian roulette after all.... It's about how many times you pull the trigger before you get the bullet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The OP makes a good point.
    The risk of a male catching HIV from a female from penis in vagina sex is very low.
    First of all you have to actually have sex with a HIV positive girl ... and in Sydney less than 1% of girls are HIV positive.
    And then even if you have unprotected penis in vagina sex with a HIV positive girl your chances of catching HIV from her are very low.
    So the odds are very low ... but you have to make a decision as to whether you want to take that chance.
    Its like playing the pokies; the odds of winning the jackpot are very low ... but people win it

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    But it isn't just about your own life, is it? What about your people at home, your wife and kids? Are you going to keep them at a distance as you continue punting?
    My point is, if your going to punt, your only real defence is knowledge and awareness. You can't just bury your head in the sand and say "as long as I use a rubber, I can dfk and daty without catching anything serious". That post by nocturnalman is priceless because it highlights one of our big mistakes. By focusing so much on HIV, we forget the more immediate dangers of punting. Hepatitis is much more contagious than HIV (50-100 times more), it is incurable and you can die from it. You can get it simply from a dfk not to mention daty.
    That's why you always have to be aware of your wl/ml background. Steer clear of those wl/ml who have been in the game for a long time. Punting is like Russian roulette after all.... It's about how many times you pull the trigger before you get the bullet.
    The risks you're talking about are like playing football and cliff jumping.

There is a risk in playing football , Rugby, people died from playing it or got serious injuries from playing it, yet it's considered a national sport, even kids are encouraged to take it up.

But Cliff jumping or sky diving, even the insurance companies won't cover for !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalman View Post
    Hello folks ,
    reading more from this forum, I'm surprised that BBFS is common at some shops, probably I'm too naive on this. I've enjoyed BBBJ so far but never BBFS before and not keen on trying any shops or girls who's willing to offer BBFS, that's just too risky.

another punter mentioned that we should be ware of other STDs like hepatitis, but isn't it there are vaccine for it already? and everyone in Australia had the vaccine done? I had mine when I was 13. I know for sure newborn babies in Australia have hepatitis immunization done right away in hospital. My chinese girlfriend had her vaccine done when she was a kid too.
    I'm wondering if Japanese, Korean and Chinese WL/ML all had their vaccine done when they were kid or not.

Any insights on this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't do BBFS. Heaps of different kinds of STDs. And not necessary HIV will change your life completely.

I never could understand how some girls are unconcerned about safe sex with possibly multiple guys on the same day.

Banned
    I always take the risk and ask for BBHJ. I think the risk of catching anything from this is very low

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so anyone know about how hepatitis vaccine is done in Japan, Korea? it's more common and easier to spread than HIV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to the "breedingzone" (degenerate gay forum that romanticises AIDS) and read about all the men trying vigilantly to contract HIV to no avail. Some of them resort to scratching their rectums out with a toothbrush before taking AIDS cum up the arse. It's so disappointing when they expend all that effort only to remain healthy. The 'blood slam' is the last resort ( mainlining meth and your lovers AIDS). For some of them it STILL doesn't work. Oh well what can you do. I'd be more worried about getting mad cow disease or bird flu than hiv through hetero sexual intercourse. But all the rest of the STIs, yeah that's a major risk. It's inevitable youre gonna get something.

http://loureads.com/?powerpress_pinw=260-podcast

Junior Member(有D料到)
    awesome information, appreciate it. Just wondering, does anyone have any solid information on BBBJ and DFK ? Not that even do BBFS but BBBJ and DFK for sure. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd say BBBJ and DFK are probably about equal in risk with 'natural' sex. BB anal is a huge risk, though, especially for the woman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man lately Iv had bbfs 3-4 times this year, I did get tested mis year was all clear, then did bbfs again after the test, still Iv never caught clamydia or gonorrhoea and I'm vaccinated against hep a/b

Though lately Iv been worrying my self to death because of my recklessness and idiot thinking to do bbfs with wl's...

Only ever been vaginal and never anal, I'm only 20 and tbh I thought like a fucking idiot, like what was I thinking putting my life in danger at such a young age to do bbfs ...

Though I think I seriously might have caught Hiv I actually am scared to death at this point, still have to wait 1 more month for a good reliable test..

Wrap it up guys , just wrap it up!!!

Not worth the stress and worrying ..

Also I am circumcised, not sure if that makes a difference

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast