Thread: Well that was just terrifying....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation Well that was just terrifying....

Theres always something intriguing about a 24 hour shop within 5 minutes of home, particularly when theres no website, no information on girls, rates, services, nada.... Call the number, and all that you get in response is Chinese....

I remember going there about 10 years ago, and from memory, it was pretty basic, tiny rooms that just fit a bed, nothing else, no showers, and pretty sure there was zero English, not even with the mamasan. Not such a problem these days with translating apps, but back then it was not ideal. It must not have been memorable, because I never returned, possibly because of the same rates as Mascara and TP64 that were far superior all round.

Anyway, the other morning, I found myself within spitting distance of 24 as the sun was coming up after a very forgettable punt, and decided it was as good a time as any to poke myself in and see what was what. Rang the bell and waited (noticing another punter walking up behind me). The door opened, and behind it was a stumbling 60 something YO asian woman (who had not aged well) in some lace outfit. The finer details I have fortunately been able to block from my memory. She ushered me in to the foyer, which I must admit, looked newly refurbed, and quite well done. She then went to the other punter who she had closed the door on and said to him 'come back 1 hour'.

It takes no genius to see exactly where this was headed. I (very quickly) asked her if she was the only one on, and when she said she was, I was out that door quicker than you could say 'traumatised for life', although I did note the rate card on the wall, $150 p/h, so on par locally for price.

I must keep in context that it was 6 am, midweek in the burbs of Taren Point, and I wouldnt expect too much demand, and I wasnt expecting to be amazed. (but I did hope that there was a healthy flow of tradies that had pre-work habits, and I may have been overlooking a secret haven) It has to be possible that at a reasonable punting hour that 24 steps up and Isn't somewhere that strikes fear into all that are unfortunate enough to be lured in to is trap.,unless its a long established laundry mat of course.. (but why refurb it?)

Keen to know if anyone has had better luck there recently, or is brave enough to do us all a solid and provide an update (I'm positive that Ive done the most unappetisng bit already!!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the update mate ! I went about 4 years ago - they had a handful of girls on then- maybe 4.
    2 were younger and a bit wild. Good for the money but not my pick of the bunch. I believe at some point around then it was the same owner as Mascara.
    Since then haven’t bothered - better quality and choice elsewhere. Back in the day (15 of so years back) I used to go to there a lot - they had great young talent and was the place to go before 64 Started up. I met Michelle there , one of my all time best. She now works at 533 and is still one of my top picks
    Looks like 64 are starting to get it back together again - been average there since it changed hands and Sophie left. Maybe head there ;0)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it's always a good feeling when you escape a possible horror show!