Thread: Miki @ 7 Cowper

Junior Member(有D料到)

Miki @ 7 Cowper

Was in the area and decided to drop in 7 Cowper.

Only Miki was available ... average looking but thought what the heck, I'm already there. Took out $75 for 30 mins but she said it's $90 ... $75 is sex only. Since when does FS not include BJ at an Asian shop? Or is the $75 special really just sex? Not gonna argue on the $15 but that pretty much killed the mood.

Other than the ok BBBJ, the session was barely average and I really wasn't that into it.

I guess it's hard to judge on one visit and maybe there are some better girls. But not very impressed on the visit plus the "possibly" false advertisement. I think I'll stick with 5 Star ... yes, a little more pricy, but definitely more choices of higher quality girls and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As i keep telling people here, save up 2 lots of $75 and go to 5 star instead. it's worth it!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Speaking of advertisement, in this week local paper/magazine was just browsing the adult section and No.7 had some % off special.

It's better to talk to the guy that opens the door and give him the money instead to the girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    They did that to me at Eden so I just turned around and walked out stuff that false advertising havent been back. Why run a promotion and then renig on the deal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place is dodgy, although they advertised $75 for 30mins day time but they always try to rip you more with all sort of excuses

You should send the girl off and discuss prices with mamazan.
    It is plenty of places in Villawood 75-85 $ - is norm for 30 min BJ ( could be covered or not )+FS.
    If it is a girl initiative- you get another gilrl , if you wish, otherwise - walk.
    Dont let them to rip you off and get away with it...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iSex View Post
    This place is dodgy, although they advertised $75 for 30mins day time but they always try to rip you more with all sort of excuses
    Did you see the guy with glasses? He always does that, dump cunt !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought it was a little strange that Miki actually took the money. But then again, it's not unheard of ... some non-Asian shops do that. Probably won't go back again unless I hear some good reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes the girl can "forget" to bring you your change.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Well if the place go to the trouble of having a promotion with a discount then the management should make sure the mamasan or papasan and all the girls know the correct pricing this is just good business and good promotion and that way no one feels ripped off.