Thread: Portugese ML at Marsden

Junior Member(有D料到)

Portugese ML at Marsden

So this ML advertises here on aus99.

I called first to book a massage, then went out to Marsden to try her out. I should have listened to the other reviews. The place is easy enough to find on a quiet suburban street in Marsden.

The pictures on her ad must be taken 5-10 year ago because she is older and has put on much more weight than the pictures.
    The massage component was ok. She was very friendly and talkative. She made you feel welcome.

Her prices for extras were in line with FS from brothel. So with that in mind I opted for just a regular massage. At $70 for the hour, was a little overpriced.
    If you have the desire to experience some huge jugs, then this might be ML for you.

Massage: 7/10
    Friendly Attitude: 9/10
    Value: 5/10
    Looks: 5/10
    Extra: Opted out, but were very expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)

I'm not Portugues so you don't know what are you taking about

My prices are cheapest and my massage is great and I'm not size 16 you are so wrong , you must be very confused

Don't judge people and also show more respect thanks

Some people likes to discredit without know you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ana17026 View Post
    My prices are cheapest and my massage is great and I'm not size 16 you are so wrong , you must be very confused

Don't judge people and also show more respect thanks

Some people likes to discredit without know you
    Sorry Lyn from Sunnybank hills does a much better massage $50/hr. And that is a proper massage, no extras.