Person's Name : Lucky.

Establishment : 45 George St, Granville.

Date of Visit : Sunday 8th May, 2016.

Rates : $160 per hour. I paid $130 for 45 minutes.

Roster : Not sure. Girls here generally dont appear to work to a set weekly roster. If anyone knows different please correct me. However, daily roster is posted in this forum and from my limited experience seems accurate.

Size/shape : Medium height. Good body. Nice C cup boobs.

Appearance : Attractive, pretty, cute. Longish black hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Listed on roster as Chinese. I am sure she said she was part Japanese, and a lot about her appearance and nature suggested this.

Services Provided : CBJ, Light kissing, FS, GFE.

Review:

Urge and free time coincided on a Sunday night. Decided on 45 George St. They seem to have a good reliable roster which they post on this forum. I appreciate being able to have some idea of what to expect before I get there. This helps set up a plan A and B and C and avoid disappointment. Money and time are important. The place is well fitted out and generally has good quality girls for the price. There were two introduced in the waiting room. Lucky appeared young, attractive, cheerful and upbeat so went with her. Nice welcoming hug in room. Helped me dry after shower. Onto bed and she set up some pleasant background music. Started with good CBJ. Had to stop her after a while as I could feel signs of coming building. Sat up and played with her attractive boobs. Very nice to feel. Sucked on and licked nipples which sat up a little in response. Gradually got into a nice kissing session. Lips only, very little tongue, but still very enjoyable. Got into some Cowgirl, finished with missionary. A little bit of moaning throughout. Not sure if real or not, but she didn't overdo it and I think it helps add to the atmosphere of the experience. Massage to finish. Showered. She helped me dry and dress and led me hand in hand back to the entrance.
Overall a very enjoyable time with a lovely, young girl. Throughout she was cheerful and appeared happy in what she was doing. I think if you treat her well she will give you a nice time. Good GFE. Not sure how she would go with those who prefer more PSE. I prefer the former so I was happy and would definitely see her again.