Thread: 533 young girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

533 young girl

Hi bros, I want to book a girl at 533 for today, any bros can recommend me the young girls under 30to that work on today roster?
    Thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL. Are you talking actual age? In that case, no one.

I havent seen all the ladies on the roster today but i would think Ricci is the youngest. I think she is around 30.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ohh no, beside ricci any recommendations bros

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any younger girl in 65 Carlton? Haven been there so not know if it's good or no

Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Any younger girl in 65 Carlton? Haven been there so not know if it's good or no

You should be asking this question to Biggerbanana !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want under 30 girls under $200/hr rate, you go to all-safe asian shops like your 45 georges or 65 carltons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No such thing as young girls in 533, they are all age 35 and above
    I saw Bibi years ago when she was there and i considered her the youngest out of all of them ...maybe 30/32. She was pocket rocket and was the best one there IMO but she is gone now. I only went there because of her and only her.
    533 has been getting lots of criticism lately about how Angie(mamasan) doesn't honour bookings or she does the switcheroo.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    No such thing as young girls in 533, they are all age 35 and above
    I have not been for ages due to the mamasan's attitude but when I used to go I reckon you would have been pretty lucky to find a WL as young as 35 there that wasn't fat. All the thin WLs are in there 40s and 50s there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I have not been for ages due to the mamasan's attitude but when I used to go I reckon you would have been pretty lucky to find a WL as young as 35 there that wasn't fat. All the thin WLs are in there 40s and 50s there.
    I was up in Hornsby last week. Most of the girls there do shifts at 533 - and half a dozen other $150/hr shops around Sydney - anyway, I was with a "20" year old. I've spent most of my life around Chinese, so know ages fairly well. I would have said this girl was in 20s, perhaps late 20s. She showed me her passport (we were discussing something else). She is 49! I nearly fell off the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I was up in Hornsby last week. Most of the girls there do shifts at 533 - and half a dozen other $150/hr shops around Sydney - anyway, I was with a "20" year old. I've spent most of my life around Chinese, so know ages fairly well. I would have said this girl was in 20s, perhaps late 20s. She showed me her passport (we were discussing something else). She is 49! I nearly fell off the bed.
    I hear you. After some ongoing chat with my regular at 533, i worked out she was 46. She had told me in an earlier session she had her 1st child at 25. A couple of sessions later we were chatting and she was excited about going back home to see her family. She showed me some photos and told me her oldest was 21!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yep yep yep!