Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mao Hamasaki

Banned
    She might not have the perfect bottom but she is cute :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question AV Idol Mao or DJ Mao?

Mao Hamasaki was born on 20 Oct 1993 in Chiba, Japan. It should be noted that Mao is a creative person, as he is seriously interested in music and is a professional DJ with the pseudonym DJ Mao. I love this girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ur kidding. This is a JAV star from 6 years ago. She’s probably over the hill and down in the valley by now.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ur kidding. This is a JAV star from 6 years ago. She’s probably over the hill and down in the valley by now.
    She was a darling when she was in Sydney for Sydney Sexpo, had a photo with her. But in the latest movie she had gained quite a bit of weight…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah but in the movies she is always young and cute.
    It’s like old Hollywood movies. These guys are all old or dead but it doesn’t matter they will forever be young and beautiful.
    I still am amazed how beautiful and sexy Marilyn Monroe is in The Seven Year Itch or Elizabeth Taylor in A Place in the Sun.
    And has there ever been a cuter girl than Faye Wong in Chungking express.
    I don’t care how she looks now. She will always be that short haired pixie at the fast food stand.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It’s like old Hollywood movies. These guys are all old or dead but it doesn’t matter they will forever be young and beautiful.
    I still am amazed how beautiful and sexy Marilyn Monroe is in The Seven Year Itch or Elizabeth Taylor in A Place in the Sun.
    I don’t care how she looks now. She will always be that short haired pixie at the fast food stand.
    Yep, I’m still a fan of Mao Hamasaki, especially her early work, just as lovely as Aoi Sora.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Marilyn Monroe in Some like it hot.

And Liz Taylor in Cleopatra man !!

For a Chinese actress, Wong Faye does nothing for me, I’m a Fan Bing Bing fan ……… haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Totally agree, they are immortalised on film/tape. I sort of jumped to the conclusion that AVJavFan wanted to get a session with Mao Hamasaki by digging up this old thread, lol!

I am also a big fan of Faye Wong. Those eyes alone can make me cum in my pants, they are so sexy. Huge, but not round/doe eyed (which gives the impression of innocence). They are instead almond shaped. In Chinese it's called "Phoenix eyes". They indicate playfulness, naughtiness, a girl who knows how to have fun, rather than an innocent girl.

She would've stolen the show in Chungking Express had it not been for Wong Kar Wai being at the peak of his game. That was a great film!

any news on that $10k rola with 9s? want to know what happened

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123