Thread: Do you want to be Putin?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you want to be Putin?

After seeing this, you may change your mind, he makes the women navy officers wear short skirts!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fas...4808da460cbcaf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    After seeing this, you may change your mind, he makes the women navy officers wear short skirts!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fas...4808da460cbcaf
    Many people go to Thailand for the girls ,but they do not know that Russia is heaven ,even better is Ukraine.The hottest girls on earth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Putin = legend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
    Putin = legend
    Actually he is very corrupt and a high class mafia guy.You openly criticize him ,he will kill you and tell your parents that he will do everything to find the killers.
    A very ruthless guy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He doesnt care about what anyone thinks or might do. He just does what he likes and everyone better just fall in line!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalman View Post
    Many people go to Thailand for the girls ,but they do not know that Russia is heaven ,even better is Ukraine.The hottest girls on earth
    The girls in Ukraine are hot. The country has had a few contestants perform well in the last few Miss World or Miss Universe competitions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls in Ukraine are hot. The country has had a few contestants perform well in the last few Miss World or Miss Universe competitions.
    That's what I thought till I went to Estonia on a bucks weekend out of the UK. WOW!!!!!

A fully nude massages are standard and a standard extra is FS. Best bucks weekend ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes yes I would like to be Putin my ***** in them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    That's what I thought till I went to Estonia on a bucks weekend out of the UK. WOW!!!!!

A fully nude massages are standard and a standard extra is FS. Best bucks weekend ever!
    There was a program on TV about British guys having their bucks parties in some Eastern Europe countries like Czech Republic and even Russia. The girls are great and give them basically what they want for less the price that they would pay in England. At the same time, they get the opportunity to do some sightseeing of the country. Not a bad naughty weekend to have a bucks party.