Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CICI, new for the boob lovers, honest review and a few mention of other girls in 227

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CICI, new for the boob lovers, honest review and a few mention of other girls in 227

Long time looker, first time poster.
    Go straight to the topic, went to 227 broadway today, Alice recommended the new Chinese girl Cici, she came out and said hi, quite young and pretty, paid for an hour. Cici lead me upstairs. she wore a black tight skirt today, can easily notice her large boobs, and a bit of tammy fat, she's not a slim girl, and not very tall, she is probably a size 7-8, a very womenly body, which i really like and btw Her English is very good.
    part one definitely needs some improvement, probably one of the most 'unsatisfied' message i've ever had in 227 and 316, a bit soft and need some practice on techniques, but i could tell she is trying very hard, attitude is good. Time went quick, part one was over, clothes off, OMG!!! Her body is just amazing, these boobs are HUGE, probably D or E cups, and that Ass, quite big as well, very nice, need to mention she is a bit chubby, not as slim as lot of brother's favourite, Rebecca and Iris, and her skin is a bit tanned, which personally i prefer fair skin, her body and specially boobs are like the Japanese Yuki's, and Chinese Kelly's, she is a bit more chubby than them, her boobs are much nicer than Kelly's imo, Kelly's are quite saggy, and also she looks much younger and prettier than Kelly. But Kelly was quite good in part one, it's had to have everything perfect i guess. part one was not the best, but part two really made my day, will i see her again, definitely, and i think her message skills will be improved by then. For the boob lover's she is on my top list with Rebecca, Iris and Yuki, and three of them already left 227, or maybe left the industry, so boob lovers, you know where to go!
    Ok, let's talk about some other girls in 227 shall we? Lately lots of girls left, i will just talk about a few which is still working there.
    Mimi, friendly Thai girl, quite good looking, but looks a bit 'unnature', might had plastic surgery done on her face. Very sexy body, boobs are enhanced and they are very very big, might be E cups, but i don't like enhanced boobs, btw her face looks very fair, but body looks a bit tanned, might due to use some make up. part one was not bad, part two was amazing! she was really trying hard to make me come a lot, and she knows how!
    Jessie, amazing girl! she is so friendly and so caring, and her massage is one of the best! Her boobs are very nice too!
    Vicky, not on the roster any more, don't know if she is coming back or not, she is quite pretty, nice body, good part two.
    At last I wanted to thank Alice, she is the most helpful friendly and honest shop owner i've met. also i wanna ask, did the Taiwanese girl Selena left? saw her once, very cute, planed to see her, but i've been busy last few weeks, and now she is not on the roster anymore, hope she is coming back? And i noticed a lot of new girls on the roster, is there any girl you would recommend Alice?
    One last thing, i think i said it twice, lol, one girl told me that there were a few days that the shop was not very busy, and you were a bit upset.. I think 227 broadway is in a really good location, and you have one of the best facilities, large clean rooms, showers in the room, and the last and the most important, consistent of the best girls. i think you didn't promote your business enough, for example, Summerville Message, i've never been there before, and i think it might be hard to park around that area, but after checked their roster, i was really attempted to go. i think you should tell us more about your girls, specially new girls and post some photos of them in the roster, not the style you used on your website, but the style summerville has in their roster, just my opinion. And again, thank you Alice for bring us some of the amazing girls in the last few years!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Thai girl Emily was really good too, will she come back?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to go 227 a fair bit as its close to me and i liked the facilities but most of the girls weren't very skillful despite being younger and hot. the b2b were boring and some were quite disappointing. Compared with the same prices with other places with more skillful MLs, I prefer the most sensual and skillful MLs who knows what they are doing and do their best to satisfy you lol.

Dont get me wrong i like young and beautiful women but I find skills are really more attracting to me I still remembered a girl I saw in 227 who didnt even know how to do Spanish

Banned
    227 had hot girls and great facilities but they are fighting against tough competition in cbd who are more convenient and post photos of roster daily (on forum/wechat/website etc)

i can just go on wechat or roster and see good description and pictures from summerville/sussex/irene and do a short trip compared to 227 where there are so many new girls on the roster as well its hard to know who to see and what they look like

now that they are just 1 shop maybe alice can focus on marketing more

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybeta View Post
    227 had hot girls and great facilities but they are fighting against tough competition in cbd who are more convenient and post photos of roster daily (on forum/wechat/website etc)

i can just go on wechat or roster and see good description and pictures from summerville/sussex/irene and do a short trip compared to 227 where there are so many new girls on the roster as well its hard to know who to see and what they look like

now that they are just 1 shop maybe alice can focus on marketing more
    I agree the lack of photos in 227 would lessen the chance of some punters going to 227. The wechat for irene/121/Sussex/star/summerville/7 lotus is drawing a lot of punters in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I used to go 227 a fair bit as its close to me and i liked the facilities but most of the girls weren't very skillful despite being younger and hot. the b2b were boring and some were quite disappointing. Compared with the same prices with other places with more skillful MLs, I prefer the most sensual and skillful MLs who knows what they are doing and do their best to satisfy you lol.

Dont get me wrong i like young and beautiful women but I find skills are really more attracting to me I still remembered a girl I saw in 227 who didnt even know how to do Spanish
    I tend to agree with Sam. For me it's not the lack of photos and promo. Other shops photos are nice but all covers the face anyway and slightly enhanced. 227's description of the ml is accurate enough. The ones are i saw genuinely young pretty, hot, student girls. The mamasan is also nice, and high standard. Lack of promo is not an issue. I go to this site roster page is good enough. 227 update them regularly. Besides I hate the constant updates on wechat from many shops so I deleted most of them. I have no issues with these with 227

However Like Sam, despite living close enough to the shop, the deal breaker for me is the skills of part 2 and the extras. The ones I tried the b2b was all very average to below average. Passion and skill isn't there. Pussy touching is a no no or very limited. All very mechanical and underwhelming. It's a pity because they are mostly hot beautiful uni ml with great facilities at Broadway.

But i want to say it's great if you are satisfied from simply getting decent to good massage from very hot young Asian ml with nude hj and poor b2b, that is ordinary part 2 and certainly no exciting extras. Unfortunately I'm not in that customer base anymore nowadays. It's still a great shop for some people though no question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As per 227's descriptions of Cici - Indonesian looking, what does that even mean?

OP cares to share? any similar image...

By the way, the thing I don't like about 227 is the fake photos they are using on the web...I can say 99% is not real, why can't just take some photos of the girls, fake photos are pointless and only create disappointments.

But I do admit, 227 has had some great girls and Alice is also great !

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    As per 227's descriptions of Cici - Indonesian looking, what does that even mean?

OP cares to share? any similar image...

By the way, the thing I don't like about 227 is the fake photos they are using on the web...I can say 99% is not real, why can't just take some photos of the girls, fake photos are pointless and only create disappointments.

But I do admit, 227 has had some great girls and Alice is also great !

Thanks
    Sorry, can't find any similar image, but i think Alice descripted her as an Indonesian look, because she has a bit tanned and exotic look in her, not the ordinary Chinese girl's appearance, but she is definitely young and quite pretty, and has that very sexy look imo, she has quite nice personality as well, and a bit naughty, Can't wait to see her again after i thought about this.. Oh and that body, just unresistable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm pretty sure she will become AHLUNGOR's new favourate if he got time to see her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with what everyone said, hope Alice will take our advices and make Broadway 227 an one of the best message places. Cause she is the nicest mamasan, she deserves and i really hope her business will become one of the most successful business as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepp View Post
    Sorry, can't find any similar image, but i think Alice descripted her as an Indonesian look, because she has a bit tanned and exotic look in her, not the ordinary Chinese girl's appearance, but she is definitely young and quite pretty, and has that very sexy look imo, she has quite nice personality as well, and a bit naughty, Can't wait to see her again after i thought about this.. Oh and that body, just unresistable.
    Thanks man.

But take a look at previous Kelly's descriptions:
    Size/shape : Kelly, Chinese, 158cm, dress7, busty 36E, tanned, age 22

did you see Kelly before? I reckon they might be same person

Big tits, tanned and was 22 y/o and now 19 only !

Oh, yes, did she use baby powder during part 2?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Thanks man.

But take a look at previous Kelly's descriptions:
    Size/shape : Kelly, Chinese, 158cm, dress7, busty 36E, tanned, age 22

did you see Kelly before? I reckon they might be same person

Big tits, tanned and was 22 y/o and now 19 only !

Oh, yes, did she use baby powder during part 2?
    She is not Kelly, and I did compare her with Kelly in my after report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepp View Post
    She is not Kelly, and I did compare her with Kelly in my after report.
    My apologies, yes, you have detailed in your after report !

Compared with Iris & Rebecca, you think Cici is prettier?

I feel like Iris is prettier than Rebecca, but Re has bigger boobs and better personality

What is your opinion? Thanks in advance

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 my new fav shop!

Shop Owner
    Thanks for the attentions & suggestions~

We still prefer not taking staff pics, as they giving their best yrs of youth working, already not easy choice, someday they will leave and move on, do you really think their families, friends, school mates or future circles wouldn't recognize the photos with face covered? Then they would spend their rest of life to worry & regret ?! For business side its hard for us to discribe how they look like without images, plus the pics we collected really not much difference to them, some staff are prettier, lots regulars insist they are our staff themselves.

We will try to improve girls services but we have our bottom line. Different individual needs different type of girls or shops, you choose shops and we choose customers. Poor/Boring Body slides, at least we offered, same price R&T places just nude and HJ, need extra $20 for same poor slides, that's why some MLs like to stay in normal shops to get better tips.

Once we choose the Broadway location, we are actually not belong to CBD circle, around us no office buildings but three big unis, most our customers are uni men, they not into MLs who elder than them, even they highly skilled erotic masters, they like similar age cute girls to spend time together, some chat, some hug & GFE...

With the years experiences we realized the only competitor is we ourselves. If the daily shift are good, they will always be busy, so I need give the less busy staff more pressure to improve their services, especially massage skill, and our staff from the popular Thai body shops told us -- Their shops customers more into about great part 1.

From a dead old shop into 6 - 7 girls daily steady place, we are already successful, when our popular girls tried other busy shops and left, only staying with us, we know we are already there. Anyway we are not into any competitions, every shop has different style, to suit the services marketing.

We will put our wechat on roster & website soon, welcome to join.

Our roaster updated more information like:

Cici, China, 158cm, dress7, busty 35D-26-35, tanned, age 19
    (Busty, curvy, tanned skin, shy, exotic, Indonesian looking, massage strength 5, English 9, GFE 6)

Tarah, Thailand, 158cm, dress5, hourglass 34D-22-33, tanned, age 22
    (Petite hourglass, sexy, gorgeous, exotic, model looking, massage strength 8, English 9, GFE 7)

Lisa, Thailand, 165cm, dress6, hourglass 34C-23-34, fair skin, age 23
    (Sexy hourglass body, curly blonde hair, exotic, model looking, massage strength 7, English 8, GFE 9)

Plus: Cici's real age is 19, she showed her ID last week, guess you could tell from her voice.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Banned
    GFE rating sounds good just hope it is accurate!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybeta View Post
    GFE rating sounds good just hope it is accurate!
    I tried all their massage skills, so the strength is generally accurate, and the GFE is according to lots of the regulars' feedback ^_^
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thanks for the attentions & suggestions~

We still prefer not taking staff pics, as they giving their best yrs of youth working, already not easy choice, someday they will leave and move on, do you really think their families, friends, school mates or future circles wouldn't recognize the photos with face covered? Then they would spend their rest of life to worry & regret ?! For business side its hard for us to discribe how they look like without images, plus the pics we collected really not much difference to them, some staff are prettier, lots regulars insist they are our staff themselves.

We will try to improve girls services but we have our bottom line. Different individual needs different type of girls or shops, you choose shops and we choose customers. Poor/Boring Body slides, at least we offered, same price R&T places just nude and HJ, need extra $20 for same poor slides, that's why some MLs like to stay in normal shops to get better tips.

Once we choose the Broadway location, we are actually not belong to CBD circle, around us no office buildings but three big unis, most our customers are uni men, they not into MLs who elder than them, even they highly skilled erotic masters, they like similar age cute girls to spend time together, some chat, some hug & GFE...

With the years experiences we realized the only competitor is we ourselves. If the daily shift are good, they will always be busy, so I need give the less busy staff more pressure to improve their services, especially massage skill, and our staff from the popular Thai body shops told us -- Their shops customers more into about great part 1.

From a dead old shop into 6 - 7 girls daily steady place, we are already successful, when our popular girls tried other busy shops and left, only staying with us, we know we are already there. Anyway we are not into any competitions, every shop has different style, to suit the services marketing.

We will put our wechat on roster & website soon, welcome to join.

Our roaster updated more information like:

Cici, China, 158cm, dress7, busty 35D-26-35, tanned, age 19
    (Busty, curvy, tanned skin, shy, exotic, Indonesian looking, massage strength 5, English 9, GFE 6)

Tarah, Thailand, 158cm, dress5, hourglass 34D-22-33, tanned, age 22
    (Petite hourglass, sexy, gorgeous, exotic, model looking, massage strength 8, English 9, GFE 7)

Lisa, Thailand, 165cm, dress6, hourglass 34C-23-34, fair skin, age 23
    (Sexy hourglass body, curly blonde hair, exotic, model looking, massage strength 7, English 8, GFE 9)

Plus: Cici's real age is 19, she showed her ID last week, guess you could tell from her voice.
    It's referencing to see such honest and sincere voice from a shop's management.

The problem is that some of your girls are too hot and so the customer wants to test the bottom line, that is only natural reaction. But your message is clear so everyone knows where they stand and what to expect when they visit your shop.

thats why i stayed away

Yup. My reason to these shop is to have some play. The lack of it means i will part my money elsewhere. If i want good massage, plenty in westfield cheap. Alice, if things change, let me know.untill then, i am regular somewhere else.

Shop Owner
    Yes, some ex- Broadway nice girls got better career, some quit for love, Chinese/Thai girls like to settle down around mid 20s. The new fresh girls are getting popular within a few months which is a good sign.

Guess on the MLs side, if her regular pay certain tips, they might offer BJ or FS in return, not sure tips could get down below played/clicked, at least not here. For massive body play, aren't the FS shop girls could be more suitable, satisfied & professional?!

We have our regulations and rules, train staff well, in meantime we understand them and treat them with respect, when they feel happy working here, they will bring more joy & GEF for customers, and our customers quantity hasn't been reduced but increased, pity we only got six rooms, some popular girls booked by the day, better call ahead before you visit. Thank you~
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevepp: I will ask the new staff feedback just from you lol, Cici has good attitude of learning, she will be improved soon.

MAX FAKE: Thanks for visiting all through the years, you are the girls' favorite customer.

Tigercat: Long time no see, hope you all well. Glad to hear you find your type of shops.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast