Thread: Oriental Healthy Massage Clayfield

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oriental Healthy Massage Clayfield

Paid a visit to this place the other day. The Massage was okay and the girls seem nice enough but not a hint of anything more.
    the place is a bit open as well with Cafe chairs and table arranged outside the entrance. i had to wind my way through Cafe customers to get to the door - not good.
    Don't think i'll return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there and saw the access. not sure walking through 10 tradies in high vis to get to the door makes me feel relaxed....

I rang and asked about a back door. apparently there is one but the owner keeps it locked. I suggested they should offer this as an option....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah sounds abit like the entrance to shop at stones corner got to walk through everyone eating there food abit off putting for some

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I went there and saw the access. not sure walking through 10 tradies in high vis to get to the door makes me feel relaxed....

I rang and asked about a back door. apparently there is one but the owner keeps it locked. I suggested they should offer this as an option....
    I think they have 4 girls on staff and if they are not offering anything extra then they are either going broke or getting enough legit customers so that the entrance is not a concern.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    usual suggestive stuff on Wechat but no follow through in person. a good scam while it lasts but they only get 1 chance to impress a punter..

Junior Member(有D料到)

legit

I tried it last week nice enough massage nothing great you can get the same kind of massage next door at I love massage just on sandgate rd for $45 so why go here and pay $70. If this shop was offering something special or there girls looked amazing not much point returning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is a perfect example of greed I have tried here but the ml I saw was rubbish. Who ever trained her needs training themselves. She has no idea about massage but they are asking $70 . If a shop is asking for big $ then please give us good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i don't think this place will be open long.
    they are either very naive or taking us for a ride. - not the ride we were hoping for!

Senior Member(無間使者)

io

Yep, I o massage is the way to go if you want legit with hint of more (but generally not) for a very good price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Yep, I o massage is the way to go if you want legit with hint of more (but generally not) for a very good price
    io massage? where is that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnk View Post
    io massage? where is that?
    Amigo there is one next to this shop,another in camp hill,lutwiche n one more but i dont remember where

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Also known as Mozhi, with a number of shops around town (Clayfield, Camp Hill, Lutwyche, Gabba, Milton, Holland Park, Moorooka)

Junior Member(有D料到)

don't make a mistake

Right next to oriental healthy massage on sandgate rd . Massage at I love massage is 100% better and a lot cheaper the girls at ILM know how to do massage the other place is completely legit but no one knows how to massage. I really hope everyone avoids OHM waste of money.

oh well, there goes that theory. Whenever i see a name like 'Healthy Dragon' or 'Happy Dragon' as we see on the Gold Coast, I think it is a sure thing because i've noticed Asian MLs often refer to boners as being 'healthy' or a sign of good health, and of course the dragon seems phallic. Maybe that's just me. Sounds like the Clayfield one hasn't quite grasped the concept ... or grasped anything else for that matter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How about ..Happy Healthy Grasp Massage.... gotta be a winner!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    Right next to oriental healthy massage on sandgate rd . Massage at I love massage is 100% better and a lot cheaper the girls at ILM know how to do massage the other place is completely legit but no one knows how to massage. I really hope everyone avoids OHM waste of money.
    yes I Love Massage is legit get a good massage no extras

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My early punting experiences were all at I Love Massage. I had a lot of fond memories at their Milton, Camp Hill and Holland Park shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    My early punting experiences were all at I Love Massage. I had a lot of fond memories at their Milton, Camp Hill and Holland Park shops
    Had a good time at Holland Park left happy legit now the early days the best