So many cute, sweet, horny, sexy teenagers at Ginza over the last few years.
All of them worthy of the name LOLITA.
Here are some of them:
Sweetie
Ally
Melissa
Diana
Sabrina
Stella
Nicole I
Nana I
Grace
Monica
Megumi
Crystal
Mayu
Angel

But Wilson wasn't gonna give up that name so easily ... he waited ... and waited ... and waited ... and waited.
And then finally today the real LOLITA finally arrived ... and WOW! OMG! Fucking Hell!
As soon as I saw her, just like Humbert Humbert I was gobsmacked, speechless, I forgot the few Japanese words I know, I babbled.
Lolita is sublime.
She's innocent, naïve and childish, but also so mature for her 19 years.
Don't really know what else to say right now. I'll write a detailed AR tomorrow when I come back to earth.

The details as promised ...

LOOKS and BODY
Lolita is a 19yo Japanese girl from Osaka.
And there is no doubt that she is a genuine 19yo. She actually looks even younger.
What you are doing with her might look totally illegal, but just tell yourself "She's 19yo, it's OK, I won't get arrested for this"
She has a very cute, fresh girl next door look; pretty but not stunning - simple hair style, little make up, perfect complexion, innocent smile.
She has such a slim petite delicate body very similar to Alice, the first Nana, and Nicole - very narrow waist, toned tummy, perfect bum, perky A+ tits, and bald pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Lolita is a total newbie and it was her first day on the job.
She is very inexperienced and only had a couple of boyfriends.
She has a very sweet and friendly personality; a bit shy and reserved at first but once she gets confident with you very charming, and funny. Awesome girl to chill out with.
She is totally GFE, but also very horny and sensual and loves sex.

DFK and DATY
Lolita is a mad kisser - she really goes for it and doesn't hold back.
Lolita shaved her pussy the night before she started at Ginza - it's the first time she ever shaved.
She is a very horny girl, loves being licked, and gets aroused and wet very quickly and comes again and again.
She is a delight to go down on - sweet pussy; fresh and effervescent and a bit spicy, just like a sparkling Shiraz.

BBBJ
For a total newbie she gives a pretty good BBBJ.
Still a bit lacking in subtlety and technique but 10/10 for effort.

FUCKING
I don't know if I have ever met a girl who enjoys fucking as much as Lolita does.
She absolutely loves it; her expressions, her vocalising, her gestures, just the way her whole body reacts and responds is amazing. And she comes so intensely ... and often.
She's a young delicate little thing and tiny and tight so there was no need to bang the fuck out of her. Just nice and gentle and every now and then crank up the pace and she came again and again.

OVERALL
Lolita is a heart stealer.
I'm a hardened and veteran punter but she really got to me.
She is just so innocent adorable and sweet but at the same time so sensual and genuinely horny.
She totally lives up to her name.