Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOLITA: the perfect name for the CUTEST, SWEETEST, SEXIEST, teenager ever ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marmont View Post
    Lolita sounds perfect
    No, she’s not perfect. But she is very sweet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t wait to see her again. My absolute favourite. Get all hot & bothered just thinking about her

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Can’t wait to see her again. My absolute favourite. Get all hot & bothered just thinking about her
    Looks like Lolita won over some fans during her brief stay at Ginza 2years ago.
    She is a heart stealer.

Wrote a entire review, but lost it somehow, so this will now be brief. I am totally taken by this young lady. She is way too innocent and sweet for this sort of business. As a side note, I actualy don't like her stage name, Lolita, and refrained from actually calling her this. Just sounds wrong. Don't worry, I like young ladies but not to the extent of calling someone Lolita.. Just saying Imho.

Anyhow, this young lady is very sweet. A little too passive, but that's her style. Don't expect pse or real over the top wild sex. She is gfe, and for that matter, 'like your first gf'. I wish her well, will be returning to see her for sure.

Ah McGinza, you've done it again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Wrote a entire review, but lost it somehow, so this will now be brief. I am totally taken by this young lady. She is way too innocent and sweet for this sort of business. As a side note, I actualy don't like her stage name, Lolita, and refrained from actually calling her this. Just sounds wrong. Don't worry, I like young ladies but not to the extent of calling someone Lolita.. Just saying Imho.

Anyhow, this young lady is very sweet. A little too passive, but that's her style. Don't expect pse or real over the top wild sex. She is gfe, and for that matter, 'like your first gf'. I wish her well, will be returning to see her for sure.

Ah McGinza, you've done it again.
    It's a shame you lost the AR you wrote bro. It would have been a good read.
    Yeah totally agree Lolita is super sweet.
    She is very special.
    I like that combination of very sweet and very horny at the same time.
    Its one of the main reasons why I like Japanese girls so much - they do that sweet but horny combo so well - and Lolita is a perfect example of it.

I'm curious if this Lolita surpasses Yuna ^^ Would the story turn out to be oh so very descriptive? ㅋㅋ

Surpass based on what criteria?

Yuna and Lolita are apples and oranges. Yuna is older, bolder and still whilst extremely slim, a little more shapely. Lolita is just way too young looking, flawless, skin, very passive, but very sweet. Yuna is much more experienced (in a good way) and assertive.

Try em both. What can you lose?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I'm curious if this Lolita surpasses Yuna ^^ Would the story turn out to be oh so very descriptive? ㅋㅋ
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Surpass based on what criteria?

Yuna and Lolita are apples and oranges. Yuna is older, bolder and still whilst extremely slim, a little more shapely. Lolita is just way too young looking, flawless, skin, very passive, but very sweet. Yuna is much more experienced (in a good way) and assertive.

Try em both. What can you lose?
    yeah, I agree with bfk, totally different girls, can't compare.
    The only thing I will add is that whilst Lolita is passive and shy at first, underneath she is an extremely horny girl, and is a very passionate and energetic fuck; typical Japanese girl in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    yeah, I agree with bfk, totally different girls, can't compare.
    The only thing I will add is that whilst Lolita is passive and shy at first, underneath she is an extremely horny girl, and is a very passionate and energetic fuck; typical Japanese girl in that sense.
    Well, then .... I'll make her me first Japanese choice for next week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hook line and sinker. She has won me over. Absolute all time favourite

Hook line and sinker. She has won me over. Absolute all time favourite
    Hi bro
    Have you seen Lolita again since she returned?
    Do you think she is the same or has changed?
    She was only 19yo last time, and now must be close to 21yo but she still seems the same to me.
    What do you think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly the same mate. And she remembered me. Hair might be a bit different but service still fucking outstanding

Exactly the same mate. And she remembered me. Hair might be a bit different but service still fucking outstanding
    Yeah, I thought after a couple of years she would be a bit more mature, but she is exactly the same - still super shy, still super sweet ... and still super horny!
    I have not met many girls who enjoy sex as much as Lolita does.
    She has been working in a normal day job in Japan (I laughed when she told me what it was) so she is still pretty much at the same level of experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dam!!!! So hard to book her.... Give us a chance bros!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I thought after a couple of years she would be a bit more mature, but she is exactly the same - still super shy, still super sweet ... and still super horny!
    I have not met many girls who enjoy sex as much as Lolita does.
    She has been working in a normal day job in Japan (I laughed when she told me what it was) so she is still pretty much at the same level of experience.
    She just loves sex. She came 4 times. Imagine the lucky bastard who becomes her boyfriend. Although he would bed to be fit!! Not some old bastard like me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    just seen Lolita off today, last session before she's gone...again, she will be greatly missed.
    These Jap girls have left us with broken hearts that will never be mended. Tonight I'll turn on karaoke and sing a sad song, go to bed crying like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    just seen Lolita off today, last session before she's gone...again, she will be greatly missed.
    These Jap girls have left us with broken hearts that will never be mended. Tonight I'll turn on karaoke and sing a sad song, go to bed crying like a baby
    Yuri and Lolita leaving in the same week.
    That is very sad - they are two of the best J girls ever.
    I can picture you walking down Cleveland St singing this song after seeing Lolita for the last time.
    "I look up as I walk, so that the tears won't fall"
    It's an oldie but a goodie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc

Yuri and Lolita leaving in the same week.
    That is very sad - they are two of the best J girls ever.
    I can picture you walking down Cleveland St singing this song after seeing Lolita for the last time.
    "I look up as I walk, so that the tears won't fall"
    It's an oldie but a goodie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc
    Lolita is gone? Glad I had her at least once! Damn, she a fine sweet girl!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Banned
    It's OK fellas, another bus-load of Japanesr backpackers with tanned asses and boobies are heading down from QLD

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    It's OK fellas, another bus-load of Japanesr backpackers with tanned asses and boobies are heading down from QLD
    True bro
    Ginza is the place to go for the newest, youngest, freshest and best Japanese girls in Sydney.
    The new Japanese talent just keeps on coming and coming,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast