Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nationality

Banned

nationality

Seems the roster of some shops don't mention their ladies' nationality (e.g aloe vera of york st), or just say "an asian girl, or a uni student" (e.g CBD 378).

I know some people don't care, but to me nationality is relevant info. And my thinking is that if the lady is from Korea / China / Japan / Taiwan/HK/Thailand, there is really no reason to withhold it, so maybe omitting this means the lady must be from some other country/region?

Your thoughts/experiences with regard to this?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If they do mention a nationality, it might well be wrong.

For example, There are a lot of "Japanese" girls out there who aren't.

If the shop owner is Chinese, if they don't mention race then default girl is chinese most of the time. They might mention girls race if it is something else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Seems the roster of some shops don't mention their ladies' nationality (e.g aloe vera of york st), or just say "an asian girl, or a uni student" (e.g CBD 378).

I know some people don't care, but to me nationality is relevant info. And my thinking is that if the lady is from Korea / China / Japan / Taiwan/HK/Thailand, there is really no reason to withhold it, so maybe omitting this means the lady must be from some other country/region?

Your thoughts/experiences with regard to this?
    I care about this too although not too obsessed. I guess it's just to protect the girl but it's really not necessary. Their friends aren't going to know their identity by their nationality lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dont have too much of a problem with that. I am from singapore and it grinds my gears every time when a girl is listed as singaporean but probably only has some faint connection to the country.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    Japanese is the most popular for some reason and girls are often sold as Japanese.
    The girl is Chinese but likes to eat sushi.
    There is a reason that girls are listed as JGirls!
    If you had to pick between identical girls: J, K, C, Sing which woul you pick ?
    I know which one I would be picking.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    There is a reason that girls are listed as JGirls!
    If you had to pick between identical girls: J, K, C, Sing which woul you pick ?
    I know which one I would be picking.
    Identical and same big tits ?

Hong Kong !

Banned
    could you share with us the FS shops at goldcoast with tanned J-girls please?

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    could you share with us the FS shops at goldcoast with tanned J-girls please?
    Can you also share your pick-up technique? I'm sure other bros would love to hear it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Can you also share your pick-up technique? I'm sure other bros would love to hear it.
    (If you are Aussie) Go tourist hunting (forget the working holiday types). They usually travel in pairs, just smile at them - if you get a smile back start a conversation. Their English will be limited so you don't have to get to deep. Invite them for a drink or meal, and take it from there.

My most memorable such encounter was a few years ago in Cairns. I was working up there for a month or so. On a day off, I took one of the day cruise boats out to the reef. A few J girls on board, so it didn't take too long to make contact. Soon had a dinner date lined up with a pair of them, they invited me to go to dinner with them. Went to a fancy restaurant, they picked up the tab. A few more drinks and I got invited back to their hotel. Fucked both of them (separately); we agreed to meet again the next night but only one showed up ("my friend is s ick", but I wonder if they drew straws for me LOL?). the next day they flew back home. A few days later I was in a cafe to get some lunch. This J bird at one of the tables starts waving at at me so I wander over. "Do you remember me?" No, "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night". Oh, OK, I had noticed her but had other distractions at the time. "What were you doing there with those girls?" So I explained how they had picked me up on the boat and invited me to dinner. Her response was "Can I invite you for dinner, too?" I supposed so, so we made arrangement to meet after she finished work that night. She came around to my hotel about 11, we went to a nightclub for a few drinks, she came back to my room, and she became a fixture for the next 3 weeks I was there. She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    (If you are Aussie) Go tourist hunting (forget the working holiday types). They usually travel in pairs, just smile at them - if you get a smile back start a conversation. Their English will be limited so you don't have to get to deep. Invite them for a drink or meal, and take it from there.

My most memorable such encounter was a few years ago in Cairns. I was working up there for a month or so. On a day off, I took one of the day cruise boats out to the reef. A few J girls on board, so it didn't take too long to make contact. Soon had a dinner date lined up with a pair of them, they invited me to go to dinner with them. Went to a fancy restaurant, they picked up the tab. A few more drinks and I got invited back to their hotel. Fucked both of them (separately); we agreed to meet again the next night but only one showed up ("my friend is s ick", but I wonder if they drew straws for me LOL?). the next day they flew back home. A few days later I was in a cafe to get some lunch. This J bird at one of the tables starts waving at at me so I wander over. "Do you remember me?" No, "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night". Oh, OK, I had noticed her but had other distractions at the time. "What were you doing there with those girls?" So I explained how they had picked me up on the boat and invited me to dinner. Her response was "Can I invite you for dinner, too?" I supposed so, so we made arrangement to meet after she finished work that night. She came around to my hotel about 11, we went to a nightclub for a few drinks, she came back to my room, and she became a fixture for the next 3 weeks I was there. She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.
    Reminds me of a time when a Korean lady asked me for directions in a restaurant, we got talking and I offered to be her tourist guide for the night, it was a good night
    Anyway the next time I was in the restaurant a waitress remembered me leaving with the KLady and was very friendly, so I asked her out and we also had a good time. Now there is another waitress from the same restaurant giving me the eye so I'm going to try my luck soon ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.
    They actually rarely continue out of town, but if you collect their numbers and email in japan, they will generally meet you on their home turf.

Too many stories to tell.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Reminds me of a time when a Korean lady asked me for directions in a restaurant, we got talking and I offered to be her tourist guide for the night, it was a good night
    Anyway the next time I was in the restaurant a waitress remembered me leaving with the KLady and was very friendly, so I asked her out and we also had a good time. Now there is another waitress from the same restaurant giving me the eye so I'm going to try my luck soon ...
    J girls are quite happy to share you around. I've had a few as flat mates who I never bedded, but were quite happy to give me access to their friends.
    Even a girl I met in Tokyo off a dating site, would get me to look after her friends when they came to Sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    apparenlty in juliets, a couple of the girls are from north korea. or maybe its just the other girls spreading rumours

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    They actually rarely continue out of town, but if you collect their numbers and email in japan, they will generally meet you on their home turf.

Too many stories to tell.....
    I've been to Japan with a book full of contacts, but it can really stuff your days up if you want to do some sight seeing and you have to schedule your activities around some obscure meeting place/time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This all sounds like way too much hard work to me.
    I'll stick to paying for it.
    If I'm not fucking a girl within a few minutes of meeting her I lose interest.
    And if I'm still with a girl a few minutes after fucking her I start getting cabin fever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had the same experience across all nationalities so for me it doesn't matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once I called a shop ,they told me there is a white girl working, I said ok will have a look later.
    When I arrived there they showed me the girls ,she was brazilian ,but not the white brazilian she almost looked african.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most shops will mention nationality on roster, as it's just as relevant to preferences as bra size or age.

A lot of shops will say 'Japanese girls' as they know they are very popular.

Or if they are exclusively one nationality, just so you know in advance. Eg Masstige8- Korean girls.

If in doubt, call and ask. Most rnt shops have 'asian' girls, which means varied.obviously, 'Thai massage' and 'Chinese massage' are mostly one nationality.

If a shop withholds a certain girls nationality, I'd say they are probably Chinese, as that is the most common.

Also, some shops/ girls do lie. I had a great ML who told me she was Korean, but her friend/other ml said she was Chinese!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    an annoying thing is when you call and they tell you an aussie is available ,turn out that she is Asian with an aussie passport

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast