Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nationality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalman View Post
    an annoying thing is when you call and they tell you an aussie is available ,turn out that she is Asian with an aussie passport
    HAHA they got you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalman View Post
    an annoying thing is when you call and they tell you an aussie is available ,turn out that she is Asian with an aussie passport
    Technically they are telling the truth

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    if they don't say there nationality, i generally assume they are chinese. maybe thats just me though

Banned
    Personally, I like to be informed of the nationality of the girl. It's where the girls say they are for example Japanese and instead turn out to be Chinese then that's wrong. Punters shouldn't be misled in this regard. I enjoy seeing the girl's reaction when you put a simple question in the language of the country they claim to be such as Japanese and they can't answer and are dumbfounded. Immediately you know they are not what they claim to be.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Personally, I like to be informed of the nationality of the girl. It's where the girls say they are for example Japanese and instead turn out to be Chinese then that's wrong. Punters shouldn't be misled in this regard. I enjoy seeing the girl's reaction when you put a simple question in the language of the country they claim to be such as Japanese and they can't answer and are dumbfounded. Immediately you know they are not what they claim to be.
    Personally, nationality of my MLs have never been much of an issue, as long as she can massage or can TT or has big tits and will spanish, then she ticks all my boxes.

But getting a regular go to girl is a little bit different, so MLs from Hong Kong definitely has their advantages as we can talk in Cantonese especially when we need to be dirty..............haha: Mia, Sophie, Vivian, Ada, Maggie to name a few. And the Chinese girls are OK too even though my mandarins is only about 80%

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Personally, nationality of my MLs have never been much of an issue, as long as she can massage or can TT or has big tits and will spanish, then she ticks all my boxes.

But getting a regular go to girl is a little bit different, so MLs from Hong Kong definitely has their advantages as we can talk in Cantonese especially when we need to be dirty..............haha: Mia, Sophie, Vivian, Ada, Maggie to name a few. And the Chinese girls are OK too even though my mandarins is only about 80%

Cheers
    MOst of the girls that I have met who say they are from HK only stayed there for a short time. Their cantonese have strong potunghua influence

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    MOst of the girls that I have met who say they are from HK only stayed there for a short time. Their cantonese have strong potunghua influence
    Totally agreed, there are plenty of MLs who can speak Cantonese but were Not a Hong Kong local, no point guessing that I could still tell the differences !

Sophie, Mia, Ada were the typical MLs from MLC but can speak Canto, very different feel from the dinki Di Hong Kong gals

香港拕地妹別有一番風味!

Like Vivian, Tiffany, and Maggie

The most recent local Hong Kong girl I had was Dolphine from Stanmore who has those massive firm tits , and when she said she is a stay home nerdy girl 宅女!She just made me fucking those big tits even harder !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Genuine HK girls are not very common in Sydney, but even rarer are genuine Macau girls.
    There are plenty of girls who have worked in Macau, but not Macau natives.
    Only one I met was Sabrina @ Ginza.
    She was a genuine Chinese/Portuguese mix Macau girl.
    She was only 19yo and had the most beautiful caramel skin.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Genuine HK girls are not very common in Sydney, but even rarer are genuine Macau girls.
    There are plenty of girls who have worked in Macau, but not Macau natives.
    Only one I met was Sabrina @ Ginza.
    She was a genuine Chinese/Portuguese mix Macau girl.
    She was only 19yo and had the most beautiful caramel skin.
    Joanne (#10) at Chequers more than 10 years back was from Macau !!

Excellent massage, superb teasing and HJ, only B Cups though but so perky and firm and oh so wet down there, pity she refused to suck cock or let me fuck her even with $100 tip, told me she has to save it for her boyfriend, WTF !!!

And I respect that and saw her like twenty times+
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Joanne (#10) at Chequers more than 10 years back was from Macau !!

Excellent massage, superb teasing and HJ, only B Cups though but so perky and firm and oh so wet down there, pity she refused to suck cock or let me fuck her even with $100 tip, told me she has to save it for her boyfriend, WTF !!!

And I respect that and saw her like twenty times+
    Bro A, have you ever had a Mongolian girl?
    Top points for a girl from the actual country of Mongolia - formally part of the USSR.
    But you get some points for a girl from the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.
    Actually has anyone had a Mongolian girl?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro A, have you ever had a Mongolian girl?
    Top points for a girl from the actual country of Mongolia - formally part of the USSR.
    But you get some points for a girl from the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.
    Actually has anyone had a Mongolian girl?
    Funny you should ask that, Amy the busty Mongolian milf ex Stanmore is one of my favourite - 5 Star services ! And very cute and passionate !!

蒙古大乳牛!不停番轉頭!食極唔夠喉!

Ps. And yes, she rides like a cowgirl ! That's a Mongolian Cowgirl !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Technically they are telling the truth
    that's just a trick so once you come they will press you to choose other girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had an R&T from a Mongolian Girl about 2 1/2 years ago in Brisbane. A famous shop in Underwood (Logan) where it was mostly Chinese girls, but occasionally they had other Asian girls (mainly Korean & Thai). She was wearing a little black dress that didn't quite cover her arse, and it kept riding up when she was leaning over for the massage. Unfortunately it stayed on (which was usual for this shop) but she showed reasonable technique and allowed a little touching. Only had her the once but I did see her there working a couple of other times I visited, but I had a couple of regulars there who would pounce if I walked in unannounced (trying to see one of the new girls). But the chances of meeting a Mongolian girl are pretty small - there's only about 3000 in the whole country (but the number is rapidly rising).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    But the chances of meeting a Mongolian girl are pretty small - there's only about 3000 in the whole country (but the number is rapidly rising).
    I dont think there is anything special about them.Close to chinese but more like nomads style

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Dear all brothers,

We now have girls from different background. Local Aussie, New Zealander, African, Spanish, Chinese and more to come. Check our roster for more info.

Christine
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12