Jojo

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 13th May 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties, small tattoo just below the belly button

Pussy : Fully shaved

Roster: Usually Monday and Thursday but other days as required

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:
    It was my first visit to this establishment, after reading the reviews on this forum and a couple of the other forums, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I called Angie in the morning and pre booked Jojo, basically I chose her from reading the reviews of her.

One thing I noticed was the entry to this establishment was right next to a bus stop on a main road, not the most discreet of entries.I headed upstairs and rang the doorbell, was greeted by Angie, who ushered me into a room.
    The photos of the rooms in their website is nothing like the room or the establishment I was in, however tidy none the less.
    Anyhow I met Jojo, and paid for the hour.
    The Jojo is an attractive girl, probably closer to 30 years of age but attractive none the less, nice and slim. Had a shower and waited for Jojo to re-enter the room.

Jojo's service was pretty much a PSE experience, with lots of deep throat , ball licking and cock slurping, with CIM.

She loves her toys, and for the first time, I had a vibrator up my ass while she sucked me off. I blew straight down her throat.

On with the dom, and I fucked her in several positions, finally blowing in doggie.

All in all, a great session, and will return.

**** review will be posted on various forums under different aliases ****

Thanks for the review, though i think you would be surprised at her age!

Deletable and gorgeous sweetheart Jojo in today 4/8

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable, gorgeous and sweetheart kisses Jojo.. GFE charm with a noughty service.. An exceptional young lady and service.. One of 533s finest..

Jojo - Size 6,C cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Hong Kong Girl .Roster says"Jojo arrives @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. PSE style service.. DTBBBJ and CIM.. Plus Jojo has a sweetheart cheeky smile, GFE charm and is very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Jojo's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this THURSDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991