Thread: Julie & Jun The Sisters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julie & Jun The Sisters

I used to see Christine's girl before and always had a great time.

One thing I love booking with Christine the most is they know what type of girls I like (which is the sexually aggressive type) and they would always let me know if the girl I am interested in is the right one for me or recommend a better suited one for me.

I was very interested in booking with Julie and Jun and Christine actually told me they might not be my type of girls as they are fresh to the industry and more to the innocent and pure type. I couldn't help but booked the sisters for a double.

I arrived at the apartment roughly about 10 minutes before the booking time, let Christine know and I was picked up almost within a minute. Went up in the lift and to the apartment, I was shown the sisters in the bedroom - they are really shy and I can tell they definitely have not been in the industry for long.

Session started with Julie helping me to undress, and then into the shower with the sisters. They stood on both side of me and started to wash me down nicely with lots of touches and rubbings. Jun started to give me some nice BBBJ unexpectedly while Julie was washing my back and rubbing her breasts all over. A while later I was turned around and it was Julie's turn for some more BBBJ and rubbings.

We hopped onto the bed after and they started working on my body. Julie went between my legs first for some more nice BBBJ, Jun was on top of me kissing and rubbing all over me and they swapped over after a while.

Both sisters then laid down looking at me and Jun asked me whom I wanted to go in first. I decided to take Julie on first and went right into business, as I was between Julie's leg, Jun kept wanting to get my attention by constantly putting my hand onto her body. I couldn't help and blew my load long after.

The sisters then laid on both side of me for some chitchat. There wasn't a great barrier as we all speak Cantonese and there was a lot of gigglings and definitely the sisters were enjoying what's happening.

When we were about to go into round 2 with more action, we realised that there was less then 10 minutes left. We then hopped into shower and wrapped up the session.

Damage: $550 - 1 hour

Jun

5"4, C cup, petite
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 8/10
    Service: 7/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Type: sex buddy

Julie
    5"4 - 5"5, B-C cup, average
    Face: 7.5/10
    Body: 7/10
    Service: 8/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Type: GFE

It is honestly a shame that we weren't managing the time brilliantly as we weren't able to go into round 2 and that's what taken away some points from the services of the sisters.

This is definitely one of its kind experience particularly the sisters were both genuinely enjoying their time with me. The sisters have their own style in a lot of ways, Jun feels more like a sex buddy and Julie holds the GFE. Julie constantly looked me in the eyes and I felt that she cares if I was enjoying her BBBJ or sex and I didn't find so much of that in Jun.

I will probably go back for more with the sisters.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    For more information please add our WECHAT ID : Christine--123

Call / Text our receptionists IVAN 0406182838 OR JESSIE 0450998488
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late