Thread: AVOID !! Sugar at Taren Point 64. Guarantee a waste of money!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AVOID !! Sugar at Taren Point 64. Guarantee a waste of money!!

Nationality : Chinese
    Look ; not bad average look.
    Body : size c. Not a bad body. Shaved pussy

Worst ever experience in my 15 years of punting , this girl just doesn't want to be there at all! First time I'm positing this AR to warn all the bothers out there. Half an hour session , she doesn't want to fuck , doesn't want to give you blowjob ( of any kind) . All she offer is dry hand job . Yep that was right , a dry handjob! Which didn't even make me cum and I have to bat off myself.

Ok this is a more details description : went in, took a shower , lie in bed . She came in , took her sweet time sitting on the bed side . When I tried to undress her , she put her clothes back on ( seriously wtf?!!). When she finally get undress , I was having a hard on and ready for her blow job. Guess what she did? She squeezed and bent my erected dick so hard that it hurts and turn me off badly . At first I thought she was just being playful, but she did that a few time each time I was having a hard on! She just doesn't want to suck or fuck that hard cock! Ok so I thought she may want some time to warm up ( although I was ready like hell!) . So we just talk a bit and I was full on huggin and kissing her neck which she keep pushing me away . At one point she just lie next to me checking her phone ! Ok , clock was ticking and I felt something was not right. By the time I asked her if she really want to fuck , she told me we are out of time and asked me if I want to extend the time ! I was fuming as I never came across a bad service . So I keep pushing her to give me a quick blow job to finish it off and all I get from her is a extremely mediocre dry hand job!! She just keep ignoring my blow job requests and keep telling me times up ( while time is still not fully up) and kept asking me to extend the time ( I'm not sure if that's the business "strategy" by Taren point to squeeze more time out of a client?). In the end , I was so pressured and annoyed by her repeated whinging and whining of the time and shitty dry hand job , that I decided to quickly bat off myself !

I've complained this to the owner/reception after the session and he told me he will have a chat with her . I was in hurry to leave as my mate was waiting outside . So not sure what is the outcome there .

BEWARE BROs, Sugar from Taren Point. Worst ever service I have ever seen. I hardly post but I have to post this to warn all the brothers out there as this is the worst punt ever!

And if Taren Point management read this post and want to contact me , please PM me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That was extremely bad. It also confused me. In one hand she didn't want to provide any service, on the other hand she asked for time extension. How would you expect your customer to extend more time to receive more dull service?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    It always disturbs me when a punter with only his second post has a post that is that bad?

If its true then the girl is a disgrace and I am sure won't last long at a shop like 64!

Obviously the girl is in the wrong job!

Sophie is an experience mamasan and is not likely to let a girl with such bad attitude work for her?

I am shocked to find such a bad report or girl at 64

Thanks for the report bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bad experience, he post. What about the good ones? 15 years lol but not a single good review . Sharing is caring when it's bad, the good ones he keep for himself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. That sounds really bad. Thanks for sharing the bad experience so we can all avoid.