Thread: Another Linda Story

Junior Member(有D料到)

Another Linda Story

Hello all, long time lurker here. I've always been on the searching for information on places that give this particular service that I've always been curious about. "Spanish". I'm not sure why but I've always had an obsession with seeing a long shaft engulfed within a pair of soft and smooth breasts, but I do...

Anyways, moving on. Today is Friday and it was a super long day at work. After work I felt like I had to treat myself to something. After recently reading the legendary AHLUNGOR's after report of Linda and remembering seeing that she works on Saturday, I left the office, hopped in the car and gave VIP massage a call to make a booking for Saturday morning. I asked if Linda was working tomorrow (Saturday) and the lady was "She's working today! Come now!". So I got off the phone and looked at the clock. It was 6:24pm and they close at 8pm. So I rushed to the city, through the terrible traffic and I finally got to the place at 7:15pm. Luckily I found parking on the street near the establishment.

I rang the door bell, nervous as hell as I rarely do this. It felt like it was the longest wait in my life, waiting for someone to come open the door for me. Finally I heard someone approach the door and a lady in her mid 30s with a big smile opened the door. She directed me into a room and came in after me. I asked if Linda was around and she told me that she was Linda. She then told me the different durations I can pick and I said "45minutes please". She then said it was $55, and I then asked her about 'extras'. She then said an extra $50 so I handed her $110 (no change on me). She then told me to undress and I sat down on the bed afterwards. She came back in with a cup of water and then began part 1.

Although I' can't tell if a massage is good or not, but she did ask if I wanted soft/medium/hard. I said medium was fine and it felt pretty good. Contrary to AHLUNGOR's review, I felt that the amount of oil used wasn't overboard (maybe she heard the feedback)
    She was gentle and overall the massage was very relaxing. She said that she takes pride in her massages and I guess it's not bad.

Then after a good half hour of massaging, began part 2. I kept my face in the massage table hole so until this point in time, and I have yet to see the "assets" of Linda. I hear some shuffling behind me and then I feel a pair of massive and soft breasts sliding up and down my hamstring. After a few minutes of body sliding, she started to focus more on my buttocks and balls, sliding her fingers up and down them, arousing them. After a few minutes of prostate massaging, she then slides her hand to tease my little brother. By this time, I have a semi but not hard yet.. (long day at work and without dinner came straight to get a different kind of feed) So she asked me to flip over and she got me to rest my bottom on her lap. Now I could finally see her assets and although she has a bit of a belly, I was too focused on the large breasts infront of my eyes. I stared for a bit and she's like come and grab my tits (in cantonese). Then, oiling up her hands, she started fondling my cock and as she stroked it and doing the twisting motion, it became harder and harder. She complimented it saying it's larger than a white guy's one. She probably says this to most of clients but hey, a guy's going to take any compliments he gets for his little brother, right?

Then comes the moment I've been waiting my whole life. Finally at this moment I knew that I was going to experience the one thing that I have been obsessed over for years and years. She took my hard cock and placed it between her breasts, clamped them together and started titfucking me and boy did it feel good. I did not expect that with that little amount of oil, it could feel as good as a moist soft pussy. After a few minutes of tit fucking she told me that she wanted me to fuck her tits. She crouched down beside the bed and leaned back onto it, allowing me to place my cock in between her tits, pointing right at her face. She had some tissues ready and used them to prevent COF. The sensation was too much and after 2 minutes of pressing down on her shoulders and fucking her massive tits, I came between her melons and ended my spanish virginity.

During the whole process, we were chatting and she said that her boss Candy is the 'master' at service and technique, so I'm very curious as to how good the legendary Candy is. As we finished up, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I told her that I would write a review for her here, so Candy if you are around, please let Linda know that I have kept my word

Anyways, it's so good to finally accomplish something that you've been thinking about for years and years. Glad to be part of this forum and I hope this review might help a fellow brother out there who's been fantasizing about tittyfucking as much as I have.

P.S, one thing to note about this place is that the walls don't go up to the ceiling so you can hear the room next to yours. Linda moans quite a bit so I thought maybe the people next door would hear me. But then I heard next door paying $120 ($70 for 1hr + $50 nude) so I guess he knew what was going on

TLDR; great for titfuck fetishes and a nice massage at a reasonable price. Linda has a bit of meat on her but that's alright because she uses her assets like a pro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    excellent AR bro ~!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great AR..

Brother L Kun obviously is a Hong Kong brother , thanks for sharing mate !

Excellent first time review, now you need to see the rest of the Spanish Stars Collections !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Excellent first time review, now you need to see the rest of the Spanish Stars Collections !
    Thanks bros for the positive feedback, I'm very glad that it was well received. I look forward to more spanish lessons from the other pros out there. Time to dig through threads to find recommendations from AHLUNGOR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

More recommendations, AhLungor?

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Thanks bros for the positive feedback, I'm very glad that it was well received. I look forward to more spanish lessons from the other pros out there. Time to dig through threads to find recommendations from AHLUNGOR
    Rebecca from Burwood and Mia in West Pennant Hill !

其實就在 Burwood 已經 有三寳!