Thread: Monica - Busty and Sweet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Monica - Busty and Sweet

Granville - 7 Cowper St, Granville - 02 9637-7922.
    Date of Visit 23/05/2015

OK well it's been 2 weeks since my free sources of sex have dried up so I figured I'd take a punt. First time in
    6 months or and I decided to try a place I haven't been to before. Went to 7 Cowper st.

Was taken inside by the friendly mammasan and offered a seat. She disappeared and three girls introduced themselves to me (I don't know if there were more working or if they were just all busy). The girls were all pretty and friendly but that's their job I guess .. anyway the one who got my attention was Monica ... she was just beaming with enthusiasm, smoking hot body with fucking massive tits. Her smile was so eager that she just draws you in to her aura. I told her my name and proceeded to asking her about her services. BBJ etc. I told her I wanted to lick her pussy. "You want to lick my pussy??" Yes I noded. "Yess yes yes" she said grabbing my hand like to drag me into the room. She is very keen to please. Took me to the room, paid, showered etc. I sat on the bed naked, she took her top off and got beside me. Played with her huge tits for a while and she began kissing me down and grabbing my cock ... which pretty much went north in a second. She bent down and started sucking me off, I thought we should get more comfortable so I laid down to enjoy it. Nice bj, lot's of gentle liking and sucking, playing with my balls etc. I just loved looking at her young mouth licking and sucking my cock. What a sight! She started sucking and jerking me harder and I realised I wasn't going to last long before unloading so I had an idea to stall my dick for a while and investigate her pussy. I turned her over and spread her legs and took her panties off. Beautiful. Completely waxed puss and asshole with a trimmed landing strip. Nice and neat with small inner lips that expose the pink when you spread them. I kissed her pussy and licked her clit and put a finger in. She was responsive and moaned delightful asian moans when I licked her. She got wet pretty quickly. Well, for the next 15 minutes I stayed down there enjoying the taste and smell of her musky pussy. She came twice and I enjoyed liking up the little gushes she let out. Put on a dom, fucked her in mish for a while, told her to ride me, she grinned away on my cock while I played with her tits, decided her tits were too good not to titty fuck, did that for a few mins (not usually my kink but her tits were made for this), put her in doggy and then came. It was hot the way she leaned in and wiggled her ass as I was cumming, and kept doing it until I was deflated inside her lol. I puled out and she helped me get the condom off and took it to the bin. I laid down on the bet in my freshly fucked orgasm bliss. She giggled and asked me if I was happy. Asked her to grab me a cig from my packet. During the 15 mins left she laid beside me and petted me while we had a conversation. Her English is not that great but you can communicate. In a nutshell I'd say she's very friendly and affectionate, nice soppy pussy, huge tits and a great attitude. She's a natural at GFE. I would love to see her again but I'm a variety is the spice of life girl so I hope she stays around for a whie (oh yeah she's new to the industry, at least in Australia). Mammasan quizzed me on her performance as I was leaving and all I could do was give a thumbs up. It's good to be single again. Might go to Willoughby road tonight.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews