Junior Member(有D料到)

Sugar Babe

Person's Name :Sugar

Establishment :64 ALEXANDER

Date of Visit. 23/5/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander | 02 9524 1278 / 0424 666 228

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : enhanced C cup great job large erect nipples slim trim body, Totally shaved great legs and arse cute dimples above arse a really good looking lady.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Visited Sophies house of fun on Monday morning to see who was on and check the
    New talent well Sophie has a great new lady slim young beautiful and sexy as.
    Sophie recommended Sugar and she was right on the money.

i showered and Sugar did a general tidy up and towel stuff she came over and helped me dry and lead me to the bed I lay down and Sugar slowly tickled and caressed me until I was generally getting very grimy Sugar had not undressed as yet so she stood and turned and slowly removed her bar which unleashed thes great tits total glamour and then dropped her little pink dress to reveal a hot body I just wanted to lay my guy inside her then and there but she pushed me down and started a blow job lots of bobing action and then slowly nuts deep and held it there with great tongue action total heaven. I had to have my way so we domed up and got into first Mish then cowboy and reverse cowboy followed by doggy we were both sweating and near to coming so I slipped out and suggested 69 which Sugar eagerly agreed when she lowered her pussy to my mouth and started fucking my tongue until she was gyrating and coming in my tongue I took this as a signal to flip her and get back into Mish we started a long slow pumping sex session which totally intense and had me at the edge I couldn't control at this stage and filled the dom while she was humping up with her hips and really wild grabbing my arse with legs as wide as possible and I finally felt her pussy contractions again as I had come but was still pumping we had both come near as possible together it was a great connection and I will definitely see her again at the earliest money availability time total value gorgeous.

recommended punt

Till next time

Shop Owner
    New young girl Suger working today , for booking 95241278