Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Can you spot an rnt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The only thing she didn't like is the Green colour.
    And the word 'senior' I'm sure!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    He kept his pants and also the towel cover his body all the time!!! I thought I'm not sexy enough to seduce him, (
    You ask some for extras, they are offended.

You don't ask some for extras, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aek1921 View Post
    Never happened to me. It is never offered as a tip, its just resting there on the table.

Its best to pay with a $100 note for part 1 that way they know the change is there for the part 2 option.
    Ok, I'll give it a try aek.

But if it doesn't work, and she thinks it's a normal tip and goes off with it, you owe me a fifty!

Banned
    So frustrated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    You ask some for extras, they are offended.

You don't ask some for extras, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    So frustrated!
    And because of the frustration, some ML then gave it for free to the next punter in order to get that frustration out if their system!

When I'm scouring businesses garbage bins for food, I know I am close to a RnT when their are more tissues than bruised apples.............

I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors. This is just in my experiences. If I look up a shops website and check out the gallery, and the pictures show there are curtains dividing the rooms I just feel like its 100% legit and don't even bother going. I may be wrong, any brothers feel free to correct me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they are easy to spot, especially the one in the city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Hugh mate,
    A girl I've booked a couple of times is only 18 yo or so, and it's been sensual, but she's too young for me to try anything with.
    Ohhh this sounds like my style, I like them young and sensual, care to share with me where I can find this lil honey?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Title was "The secret signs for a RnT". Ended up with over a hundred signs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Here you go, enjoy !

And I just posted a bum so it's on page 1 now:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...igns-for-a-RnT

thats a great thread, thanks for share. gonna have a good read and take notes lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors. This is just in my experiences. If I look up a shops website and check out the gallery, and the pictures show there are curtains dividing the rooms I just feel like its 100% legit and don't even bother going. I may be wrong, any brothers feel free to correct me.
    No this is incorrect. SL, Diva back in the day, Ashfield shops, Chatswood shops, SF, all of them had curtains instead of proper rooms at some point in time. There was one time I fucked a Chinese girl in an Ashfield shop, right there in the corner of the reception area with only a curtain covering the bed because all their "rooms" were being used. All the other punters and girls waiting in the reception area were just there!
    Also street level vs upper floor shops is also incorrect. Plenty of street level shops are not legit.... SS, SL, St Leonards shops, Chatswood shops, Ashfield, the list goes on.
    Personally the absolute best way to find out if a shop was legit or not, is the price list or menu of services. I'll let you figure that one out!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No this is incorrect. SL, Diva back in the day, Ashfield shops, Chatswood shops, SF, all of them had curtains instead of proper rooms at some point in time. There was one time I fucked a Chinese girl in an Ashfield shop, right there in the corner of the reception area with only a curtain covering the bed because all their "rooms" were being used. All the other punters and girls waiting in the reception area were just there!
    Also street level vs upper floor shops is also incorrect. Plenty of street level shops are not legit.... SS, SL, St Leonards shops, Chatswood shops, Ashfield, the list goes on.
    Personally the absolute best way to find out if a shop was legit or not, is the price list or menu of services. I'll let you figure that one out!
    You made reference to SF, I suppose that's Silver Fox ? It was a new shop fully renovated from day one when Foxy started it in 2012, where did it ever have a curtained room ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find the main criterion is "can you see into the windows from the street?". If you can't.... Well, there's a reason they don't want you to!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I could tell you two places, one in Burwood and one in Croydon that advertise (and remind you that) they are legit and therapeutic only. They also have the curtains the whole way round the room. My third visit to the one in Burwood and the very first visit to the one in Croydon came up trumps ...

The one in Burwood was batshit crazy. I had a young cauc girl sitting next to me in the waiting area. We both got called up by the masseuses at the same time and went in to adjacent rooms. I didn't care that the girl had seen me because my experiences before and the adverts on the net, gave no indication of tuggery. Well ............................ half way into my hour, the masseuse grabs my cock and says quite loud .. "how about special service?" ... saying "umm no thanks" even louder, but nodding "yes" at the same time and pointing to the next booth ... it was one of the most thrilling experiences ever. Actually left the joint the same time as the girl in the next booth. She asked what that "special service" was all about, the first thing that came to mind was total and utter bullshit .. I said, "she asked as if I was expecting it and she wanted to make sure I was clear that it wont happen". I ended that chat with "this will be a funny story to tell my wife" ...

I've been there a couple of times since, got uber lucky with a thai girl and her very first massage. Took my noob virginity that one. There is also a fkn sexy (imho) Taiwanese girl, with the girl next door appeal. I was not able to get her over the line as she claims she doesn't do that. However, on another visit, I saw her come out with some jizz filled tissues and she walked past and noticed me waiting. "looks like you had fun" I said with a smile ... She laughed and said "youre up next sexy" ... I thought, "I don't think so" and booked another little pocket rocket.

Like some of you guys, I love the suspense, thrill and game of trying to get more than expected from legit places. Expensive habit and often doesn't work out in your favour, but when it does .. its fkn magic ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh85 View Post
    Yes I forgot to add that to my list of tips, always flash the cash, if your paying the ml upfront let her see there's enough cash in your wallet for other tasks lol

Q
    A legit shop will usually ask you to pay at the counter before you go in. At rnt, you more likely discuss time and payment with the girl, although she will take the money before she starts.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A legit shop will usually ask you to pay at the counter before you go in. At rnt, you more likely discuss time and payment with the girl, although she will take the money before she starts.
    Sorry mate, of all the legit shops I have been to, always paid at the end, many of them it's when they run your healthy care card through the POS and then tell you how much gap you have to pay !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors.
    I did go to one in Crows Nest once which only had curtains, but Part 2 was definitely on offer. Had to be very quiet....

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I could tell you two places, one in Burwood and one in Croydon that advertise (and remind you that) they are legit and therapeutic only. They also have the curtains the whole way round the room. My third visit to the one in Burwood and the very first visit to the one in Croydon came up trumps ...

The one in Burwood was batshit crazy. I had a young cauc girl sitting next to me in the waiting area. We both got called up by the masseuses at the same time and went in to adjacent rooms. I didn't care that the girl had seen me because my experiences before and the adverts on the net, gave no indication of tuggery. Well ............................ half way into my hour, the masseuse grabs my cock and says quite loud .. "how about special service?" ... saying "umm no thanks" even louder, but nodding "yes" at the same time and pointing to the next booth ... it was one of the most thrilling experiences ever. Actually left the joint the same time as the girl in the next booth. She asked what that "special service" was all about, the first thing that came to mind was total and utter bullshit .. I said, "she asked as if I was expecting it and she wanted to make sure I was clear that it wont happen". I ended that chat with "this will be a funny story to tell my wife" ...

I've been there a couple of times since, got uber lucky with a thai girl and her very first massage. Took my noob virginity that one. There is also a fkn sexy (imho) Taiwanese girl, with the girl next door appeal. I was not able to get her over the line as she claims she doesn't do that. However, on another visit, I saw her come out with some jizz filled tissues and she walked past and noticed me waiting. "looks like you had fun" I said with a smile ... She laughed and said "youre up next sexy" ... I thought, "I don't think so" and booked another little pocket rocket.

Like some of you guys, I love the suspense, thrill and game of trying to get more than expected from legit places. Expensive habit and often doesn't work out in your favour, but when it does .. its fkn magic ...
    Thanks bro, happy to hear that you had some success. Might have to adjust my thoughts on places with curtains.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Health fund rebates sign - usually means bad news (but not always)

Box of tissues in the room - often an indication that tuggery may be on offer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast