Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 533 Willoughby - walk of shame

Junior Member(有D料到)

533 Willoughby - walk of shame

hi guys

talk about discrete entry/exit - 533 is like a walk of shame. Busy road with buses, cafes nearby.

Anyone ever bumped into someone they know, especially in the restaurent next door. any reactions?

do you use a hoodie?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    What are you saying?

Are you ashamed that you punt?

If you punt in your back yard and don't want anyone to know then you have a problem

533 unfortunately is on the main road next to a bus stop and there are shops all around.

Its up to you if thats a problem!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    hi guys

talk about discrete entry/exit - 533 is like a walk of shame. Busy road with buses, cafes nearby.

Anyone ever bumped into someone they know, especially in the restaurent next door. any reactions?

do you use a hoodie?
    Why don't you change your appearance and put on a raincoat, hat and glasses with a fake beard and I'm sure no one will recognise you in the street. LOL

On the other hand, if you are concerned of being recognised in the street because this shop is in a busy area just go somewhere else. There are many shops out there. Problem solved!

Just walked in now. No shame at all! Though i booked 8.45 and told to wait until 9pm.....waiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    punt somewhere else then not like it's the only brothel around in sydney!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... and what happened when you walked out Raybo? No shame at all!

Life goes on guys, don't get hung up on such little things.

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    ... and what happened when you walked out Raybo? No shame at all!

Life goes on guys, don't get hung up on such little things.
    Yup pretty much. Smile on my face. Had a great Saturday!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your problem is purely between your ears. You're assuming that most people know/care/are watching you. In practice, most people are wrapped up in their own little smartphone world every minute of every day and DONT know/care/observe what's happening around them.

I can think of much less flimsy reasons not to go to that shop. In fact I could write an essay of why I would not go there again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Your average Jo Blo has no idea what 533 is. It's not like the joint has a massive neon sign. Just walk out in/out like you've had an appointment with your tax man. Only people who will be any wiser are fellow punters, in which case they're probably heading up there shortly themselves.
    Not true at all. The place is notorious amongst locals. Residents have been trying to close it down for yonks and everyone in the vicinity knows exactly what it is. Blokes sit in the pub opposite taking bets on how much time a punter will be up thie stairs, depending on their demeanour. The pharmacist jokes about how much extra trade he gets for contraceptives, tissues and mouthwashes. Kids waiting at the bus stop snigger. Boys egg each other on to walk up the stairs. You may as well have a huge, flashing neon arrow pointing at you as enter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    You may as well have a huge, flashing neon arrow pointing at you as enter.
    That post is going to unsettle a few punters!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    in daytime i usually wear hat and glasses haha
    at night a hoodie lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Not true at all. The place is notorious amongst locals. Residents have been trying to close it down for yonks and everyone in the vicinity knows exactly what it is. Blokes sit in the pub opposite taking bets on how much time a punter will be up thie stairs, depending on their demeanour. The pharmacist jokes about how much extra trade he gets for contraceptives, tissues and mouthwashes. Kids waiting at the bus stop snigger. Boys egg each other on to walk up the stairs. You may as well have a huge, flashing neon arrow pointing at you as enter.
    Yeah I reckon this is closer to the smart money, once you have school kids and a bus stop and a pub the cover is blown

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well if you're not from the area, it doesn't really matter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use to have a couple of cars with vanity plates.
    I parked right out in front, let me tell you, you meet new people they see your car. next time after another dinner party, They start asking questions. Even some of the females.

Yeah I don't have too many in my backyard and most car be avoided so. I'm in everyone else's lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, just think about places like China where punting is illegal, so both punters and WLs have to be careful not to be caught by the police, then your concern will be nothing big

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you don't want anyone to notice you, just wear a Vote 1 The Greens Party shirt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    why care what people think lol it's not like they are the one giving you a BJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    why care what people think lol it's not like they are the one giving you a BJ
    Putting that into perspective, Sam is kinda right. It is the ladies that you see that matter. Besides, if you have the balls to visit such shops then have enough balls outside of it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Besides, if you have the balls to visit such shops then have enough balls outside of it.
    Exactly!! otherwise, just do Outcall or visit other shops ! plenty to go around I dont feel comfortable heading to QVB either with the massive amount of people at the opposite bus stop looking but heck the double mamasan deal is totally WORTH IT! lol.

Banned
    Who cares? Go in drop your load and leave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast