Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MARILYN @ DreamGirls

I know. But nothing can be done about it. I wasn't in my best condition yesterday, but I really didn't expect marilyn to be how she was. We chatted a lot. And they're damn big melons alright. But curvy isn't my preference.

But I have to say. It was nice to be given a chocolate flavoured croissant. Kinda humorous, i would say, lol~~

Banned
    I was wondering why there weren't many ARs on this girl and it's all clear now. She might have huge melons and be curvy but she's not in the same league as Nana. Oh well, it's not possible to have many slim and sexy Nana's working all the time.

By the way, did she wear the sexy nurse uniform and even if she did, I take it didn't make any difference?

Yes, on one thought, i think it can be slightly overboard to expect or wish for all the future girls to be up to par with Nana.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This makes me question what's k.lee looks like, I find it hard to trust the photos and description now. I really wanted to try k.lee

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I recalled reading an AR about K.Lee here. But hey best way to find out is to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I recalled reading an AR about K.Lee here. But hey best way to find out is to try it out.
    There are 2 AR's about Kaylee, one from me and one from DarkZero01, I don't think I have written anything that's not true about Marilyn either !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    If you're willing to part $750 for 2 hours good luck there brother.

After posting my comments just noticed she takes 1 hour bookings for $400.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're willing to part $750 for 2 hours good luck there brother.
    It's $400 an hour now, not for you though !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There are 2 AR's about Kaylee, one from me and one from DarkZero01, I don't think I have written anything that's not true about Marilyn either !
    Indeed. Those melons of hers were blissful pillows in my face when she went CG on me. Those were some serious knockers~

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Indeed. Those melons of hers were blissful pillows in my face when she went CG on me. Those were some serious knockers~
    I'm actually surprised that some feedbacks here suggest some GFE problems, none in my case !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I'm actually surprised that some feedbacks here suggest some GFE problems, none in my case !
    Yep, though I presumed most would know about the "YMMV" thing some had mentioned. I didn't have much problem in the area of GFE. However, I speak basic conversational korean. So we ended up chatting quite a bit throughout the session (except the action parts, of course). But yeah, part the YMMV thing would apply to others in different ways. And everyone has their preferences. Mine is just the curvy department that isn't in it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tntman View Post
    She refused to give me a decent BJ. Just imagine how frustrating it is when she only wants to give me a handjob, I ask for a BJ and her response is that there is gel on there and we'll need to go wash up before a BJ, and that she's afraid of getting spunk in her mouth. Wtf. Mood killer to the max.
    This part is just sad though, it reminds me of a recent punt which annoyed the hell out of me and the girl left the joint now lol after I gave the feedback to the joint owner

Banned
    This part is just sad though, it reminds me of a recent punt which annoyed the hell out of me and the girl left the joint now lol after I gave the feedback to the joint owner
    It also reminds me of another Korean girl (not at Dreamgirls) who was not willing to provide a second round of BJ and instead wanted to end the session with HJ. Well, her unwillingness to accept my reasonable request was noted in my AR and she didn't stay long at the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    makes me quite concerned to try now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    YMMV , just try it mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm just going to add my two cents and say that my experience with Marilyn was 8/10. Lots of dfk, great positions and great attitude. She did kind of cut the session short and I generally dislike that but there wasn't much more for me to do anyways. She's definitely up there for me along with her pricetag.

Our sexiest DreamGirl no.15, Marilyn has decided to extend her stay with us for a few days until Hera comes, book early !

We are running an F cups special week, $300/hr for Marilyn this week!

And sexy Marilyn can now be in Nurse uniform and stockings on request
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Our sexiest DreamGirl no.15, Marilyn has decided to extend her stay with us for a few days until Hera comes, book early !

We are running an F cups special week, $300/hr for Marilyn this week!

And sexy Marilyn can now be in Nurse uniform and stockings on request
    cant wait til the new one hera comes. but before i go for her someone can level up her sex experience as i am not a good trainer.

Marilyn is good she completly dried me up and she looks good when she pick me up from the elevator and i also thank the receptionist for being good to their loyal customers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    cant wait til the new one hera comes. but before i go for her someone can level up her sex experience as i am not a good trainer.

Marilyn is good she completly dried me up and she looks good when she pick me up from the elevator and i also thank the receptionist for being good to their loyal customers
    Marilyn has the best temper of all girls, very easy going !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast