Hi all,

Just writing an AR about a night in early December. I've always driven past Fivedock 203 and was curious about the quality inside. Haven't seen many reviews of here so I thought I'd give it a shot after a work Christmas party. After the Xmas party I felt like I needed some relief. Went in and was asked how long I would like. I said 30 minutes should be fine so I then get taken to a room. I didn't get a choice (probably given it was late) and shortly after I enter the room, the WL comes in and omg.. she was like 40-45 maybe.. She had a respectable rack but at the cost of a big belly too. Didn't even get her name and went straight to business (after a quick shower)

Part 1, I lay face down and just had her give me a massage. TBH I didn't expect much so I wasn't disappointed I guess? It was weak and frankly a time waste. Anyways, after 15minutes of that.. she turned me around and rubbered me up. Started sucking for a bit and to be fair it was decent, despite the sight was probably the opposite of 'eye candy'.

After a few minutes of sucking, I got hard and skipped mish, skipped cowgirl and went straight to doggy so I could avoid eye contact. Held onto her thick waist and just rammed it hard and got it over and done with. Anyways, I got what I wanted which was a "wham bam thank you maam" kind of thing, since I get pretty horny after alcohol.

To be fair, she's professional and to the point. Not expecting much for $90/30mins but I had a MUCH better experience with Yuna at Rockdale for $100/30mins. She was cute and talkative and had good boob to body ratio...

Anyways, to sum up, probably skip this place unless you're really desperate for a quick shag to release at odd hours of the night. Would appreciate other's experiences here, since I never got to see any other WL there.

PS. The WL at Fivedock 203 reminded me of the prostitute in the early episodes of South Park "Old Frida", and haunts me till this day.