Thread: Tina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tina

Person's Name : Tina

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 15/05/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : Beautiful D cup natural breasts. Nice body with a bit of stomach.

Decide to visit 7 Cowper to check out Lora but unfornately once I got there someone else have extended their booking with her. 7 Cowper did offer a discount for next time I visit due to this inconvenience. For the meantime, they showed who else is available and I choose Tina. Didn't see her name on the roster so maybe she goes by some other name on there.

Tina had a pretty-ish face and looked around 30. She had a nice big tits that sagged a bit and were fun to play. All natural. Her pussy was pretty unshaved and she didn't like fingering. Tried to see if she did BBBJ but she charged $50 for it. So I just opted for CBJ. She was however pretty good at that with lots of attention paid to the shaft and even DT a few times. She also sense I might have cum soon if we kept going and moved on to the real fun.

During sex, she was very enthusiastic and responsive. She accommodate even if it's rough or gentle. A lots of moaning and talking in Chinese. She was happy to try as much position as there is.

Overall, I had a good time with Tina.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does she DATY?

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerrocks View Post
    Person's Name : Tina

Address : 7 Cowper St Granville

Date of Visit : 15/05/2016

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : Beautiful D cup natural breasts. Nice body with a bit of stomach.

Decide to visit 7 Cowper to check out Lora but unfornately once I got there someone else have extended their booking with her. 7 Cowper did offer a discount for next time I visit due to this inconvenience. For the meantime, they showed who else is available and I choose Tina. Didn't see her name on the roster so maybe she goes by some other name on there.

Tina had a pretty-ish face and looked around 30. She had a nice big tits that sagged a bit and were fun to play. All natural. Her pussy was pretty unshaved and she didn't like fingering. Tried to see if she did BBBJ but she charged $50 for it. So I just opted for CBJ. She was however pretty good at that with lots of attention paid to the shaft and even DT a few times. She also sense I might have cum soon if we kept going and moved on to the real fun.

During sex, she was very enthusiastic and responsive. She accommodate even if it's rough or gentle. A lots of moaning and talking in Chinese. She was happy to try as much position as there is.

Overall, I had a good time with Tina.

For $90/30 min , I need to find a way to get to this shop and fuck her and those tits !!