Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 141 costs here vs elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

141 costs here vs elsewhere.

I havnet logged here for sometime and really havent punted in here for some time as Ive been going to Hong Kong every few months>
    Damn things are expensive here. You should see what I fuck over there and for next to nothing for quality Philippino and Indonesians.
    The 141 scene is something to experience.

I might write a story or 2 or if anyone wants info12007133_1498861810424178_865667394_n.jpg12018614_1498861827090843_1017326881_o.jpg12421805_1556394498004242_1666334372_n.jpg13101549_1589584434685248_1074218974_n.jpg13140742_1596117637365261_893625408_n.jpg let me know.

This one cost me about $200 au for the night and I fucked her stupid 3 or 4 times and she doesnt complain one little bit about anything.

ANyway if anyone is reading this thread Im visiting Sydney on Monday and would like to grab a couple of decent blowjobs..any suggestions..I just dont have time to do the research right now.

cheers

Banned
    I've noticed that there are many Indonesian girls in HK. Many say they are working as nannies or house maids but when you see these young girls walking around in miniskirts and high heels and doing a lot of shopping and clubbing, I wonder what they are really doing over there. It's all clear what they do now. Thanks for updating us on your adventures in HK.

Just out of curiosity, what is the 141 scene? Is it where the Asian girls go to pick up men especially Westerners or what is it?

Was the girl you had for the night Indonesian? Looking at your photos, you got a great deal for $200 for the whole night. She did BBBJ, CIM, Spanish, anal with toy, DTBBBJ and anything else I missed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    holy crap she allowed you to take those pictures??!!

btw that CIM looks awesome god damn it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    holy crap she allowed you to take those pictures??!!

btw that CIM looks awesome god damn it
    I was also amazed that the girl allowed him to take photos.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what is the 141 scene? Is it where the Asian girls go to pick up men especially Westerners or what is it?
    An online site where girls advertise their services. Either incall to their residences, or outcall to a nominated hotel (not necessarily yours)

http://go141.com/en/

Banned
    Wow...very interesting and some girls show more revealing pictures of themselves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    An online site where girls advertise their services. Either incall to their residences, or outcall to a nominated hotel (not necessarily yours)

http://go141.com/en/
    wow nice one!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

hahaha

The 141 scene is HK is off the wall.
    Imagine a 14 story building with 10 to 14 flats per floor of working girls..

there are lots like that.

The MAid scene is something to experience.
    Wanchai is where hunderds of maid go on Sundays to look for some company.
    Some you pay for and others just want a fun time. If you pay its not unusual to be able to have some cute little thing with you for 3 or 4 hours for $100 au or overnight for $250.

I have picked up 4 freebies on one day. and over a 10 day period last year I nailed 18 different pussies and mouths..LOL"

The thing is that most are not working girls they are just like us..they wanna have fun on their one day off each week.

Its an oyster. I remember sitting insude the door to a club and a group of philippinos walked in.I asked one pretty one to come and chat and I simply said. What do I need to do to take you back to my room right now. SHe said just ask me and lets go. and go we did.>> It can be that easy..

As for the pics.. that is nothing.I probably have 4 or 5 hours of video. Some even hold the video camera.

Banned
    No wonder we don't have many Indonesian WLs here because they're mostly in HK

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by plonkey View Post
    The 141 scene is HK is off the wall.
    Imagine a 14 story building with 10 to 14 flats per floor of working girls..

there are lots like that.

Some you pay for and others just want a fun time. If you pay its not unusual to be able to have some cute little thing with you for 3 or 4 hours for $100 au or overnight for $250.
    On the Kowloon side, Kowloon Park is excellent as well, used to be also be some spots up in the territories (over the old line) as well. Cant remember the names of the parks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent, thanks for sharing

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by plonkey View Post

I have picked up 4 freebies on one day. and over a 10 day period last year I nailed 18 different pussies and mouths..LOL"

The thing is that most are not working girls they are just like us..they wanna have fun on their one day off each week.
    My first visit to HK was about 20 years ago and I was completely naive about such matters. I happened to wander down to Central shopping area about 10 AM on a Sunday morning. I got off the train and noticed a few small groups of Pinays hanging around various shops. I didn't pay much attention to them, thought they might have been church groups or something. Wandered up towards a large park, and saw a few market stalls and caravans selling food and souvenirs. I was approached by a girl and asked if I wanted something to eat. She gave me a couple of containers, and explained what they were. Then she took me to one of the souvenir tents and bought something, maybe a T shirt. We chatted for a while, then said she had to meet some friends for a while but could come back later. Off she went, and I wandered up through the park. Something the size of Hyde park in Sydney, with thousands of Pinay girls just hanging around. Every few metres there would be a call "Hey mister, you single?" or "you looking for girl friend?" Not being fully aware of what was going on, I would chat to them for a while, then move on; a couple gave me phone numbers. As i was sort of committed to the first girl, I didn't follow through with any of the others.

Eventually caught up with her in the afternoon. Had some more lunch in a restaurant, chatting. She came across as being "pure" and looking for marriage, not a quickie. Then she tells me she has to be back at work by 6 PM. We exchanged contact details, and she called me a few times over the next few days but couldn't get away from the family. Once I left, never heard from her again... (until about 10 years later, but that is another story)

But I made up for this loss the next day when I managed to chat up a couple of Japanese OL tourists.They took me out for dinner, and finished the evening off with a double in their room.

Bugger, I haven't been in HK on a Sunday since.

Banned
    It sounds like it's time to visit HK and check out the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plonkey, which part of Indonesian you went? Is that in Bali or Jakarta? If it is in Bali, do you have their contact no.?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Heading back to Hing Kong on Tuesday

and within 2 hours of landing this one of my girls will already be n the hotel waiting.
    Here is her pic.

hhhhhhhh.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck HK on Sunday is place to be?

added to my list of places to visit

Banned
    I bet you were banging the one in the black dress while the other one was sucking your balls. Correct?

Who is the easiest to pick up in HK, the Indonesian or Filipino girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some insights for a Monday around Kowloon would be great! Will be there in 3 weeks. But only have ~ 5 hours to spare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast