Thread: Moving to HK

Senior Member(無間使者)

Moving to HK

Hi All,

Just wondering what tips you'd give for a brother who will be moving to HK for work.

Have been in Sydney for a while now and will be transferring offices. I think I'll be living in the Kowloon side, but will ideally be able to visit a reliable ML / places when I get the chance / without fuss / without risk.

Have any brothers lived in HK recently and survived to tell the tale? Very excited for this move!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am up there minimum once per month for a minimum of 1 day, last month 3 trips, but only 2 overnights.

Always plenty on offer, whether you are asking or not.

WeChat is most interesting :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://go141.com/en/ is your guide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just did a 2 year stint there. many options available. 80% china girls then the rest would be some Phils, Indo, Thai and the occasional Viet. Difficult/expensive for Japanese/Korean. If you can read chinese there are even more options with "paid dating", but I struggled with that as I was trying to use google translate.
    Prices generally start from around HK500 for the 141 walkups (FS and CBJ usually) interesting to experience those, to a few thousand if you choose from the Wan Chai bars and don't negotiate hard.

I guess by now you are already settle in and experienced what's on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have one Indo maid who is interested in regular catch up for one day each weekend. Seems this can be a good arrangement without the variety.

Also have another Filipina who is always out for catchup on Sundays.

I've only been in HK 3 times, each time I've found maids/housekeepers that are available for free.

One time I brought across a girl from ANgeles (Ph) which was good value. Flight was about $100 return (CRK-HKG) and she stayed 4 days, 22 hrs/day of sex. In between sessions she ironed and folded my clthers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sounds gnarly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Much cheaper than a wife lol and you have free upgrades to newer models (^..^)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sounds fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol awesome deal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    I have one Indo maid who is interested in regular catch up for one day each weekend. Seems this can be a good arrangement without the variety.

Also have another Filipina who is always out for catchup on Sundays.

I've only been in HK 3 times, each time I've found maids/housekeepers that are available for free.

One time I brought across a girl from ANgeles (Ph) which was good value. Flight was about $100 return (CRK-HKG) and she stayed 4 days, 22 hrs/day of sex. In between sessions she ironed and folded my clthers.
    A mate from Brisbane saw you post and did that last month. I caught up to him on day 4 (of 5) and said even thou he tried her previously he wont repeat the exercise.
    Reckons she has become too clingy. As we were in the hotel bar I suggested he swap her for the night with another friend who was there.
    Seems that worked as all were happy at breakfast the next day...