Thread: Mina Sexy Sunday

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mina Sexy Sunday

Lady's Name: Mina

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 7th February 2016

Lady's Photos: Mina @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late. Extended opening hours on Friday & Saturday Evenings.

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Nice shape, Nice legs and boobs. Lovely Kissable Lips.
    Nice clean Shaved pussy, Small patch of hair higher up away from her pussy.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. FS in a variety of positions. DFK. Hugging/Touching.

Roster: Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

Nationality: Taiwanese

Value for Money. Yes indeed. Classy lady.

I wrote a report about Mina previously, (Mina Memorable Monday).
    I was longing to see Mina again, but due to changes in my routine it was difficult to get to 64 on Mondays.

I had the opportunity to see Mina last Sunday and it confirmed how just how great my last session with her was.

When I arrived at 64, Mina was standing at her room door in high heels and sexy white underwear. Not working clothes, her normal underwear. This always turns me on.

She gave me a very warm welcome, Hugs, Kisses and Beautiful Smiles.

We all have our different views on ladies that we think are beautiful. I love Mina’s look, Beautiful, Sexy, Alluring, Seductive, Tempting. She could lead me astray any time that she wanted.

I don’t want to repeat the things that I said before, but it is worth confirming, just how good my sessions with Mina have been.

We had 2 hours, so there was no rush to get into the really “heavy” stuff. It was a very enjoyable, slow, erotic journey with a number of stops before reaching the final destination.

This included:

Great BBBJ, slow and deep good techniques with regular eye contact.

DATY, Mina loved this. I will never forget her lifting her bum off the bed and pushing against my mouth when she was really excited and going for the finishing line.

DFK. Mina loves to kiss and it is full on. Her tongue found every inch of my mouth and most other parts of my body too. Ha Ha.

Sex. Great sex in many positions. I like a lady who likes to take the lead at times. Mina was not shy about suggesting the positions that she liked. At other times she was very happy to try my suggestions.

Normally when I am having sex with a Lady, say in Missionary position, we get into a rhythm and our movements are Synchronized. There were times with Mina when she was excited, she was really pounding me and I could not keep up with her. We would pause for a few seconds, laugh then start again.

Hugging, Touching, Talking. With some special ladies when it is a longer session of 2 or 3 hours I enjoy, and need some “recovery” time with them. Just lying together, hugging, touching, kissing talking etc.
    This is a good time to get to know more about the lady and I have found that they appreciate the fact that you are interested in them and just don’t see them as a Working Lady.

A session of 1 hour or 2 hours with Mina is a great workout. No need to go to a gym. This is a much more enjoyable way to get fit or lose weight !!

I am convinced that Mina enjoyed the session.
    She looked very happy, the only time that she was not smiling was when she had planted her lovely lips on mine in another passionate kiss.

I have 3 or 4 Ladies that I rate as my best experiences. Mina is close to joining them.

I look forward to seeing her again soon. Maybe even tomorrow !!

Shop Owner
    pink will look after you,

Shop Owner
    Mina is working today

Shop Owner
    Mina is working today

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Mina well she is a good punt and a nice lady however i think she is 30plus but don't let that put you off she has a nice body and gives good service.

Shop Owner
    Mina is working today

Shop Owner
    Mina is working today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say we'll beyond 40 and if your unlucky and not good looking in how she sees you its a total waste of time energy abd money as I found out. Racial preferences is the key word. I learned to accept this over time. It was one of the worst experiences I've had no matter how much I tried to make it a good session. I dare say the clout of a woman that looks almost 45 years in comparision to me who looks under 30 was incredible , but it's a gamble going by report's instead of a real look before choosing. I won't go back to this WL. mind you some of the other ladies there are much much better. Feifei is the best from every angle.