Knowledge of English: Very Good
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Petite
Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
Enhanced breasts?: No
Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
Any Tattoos?: None
Any Piercings?: None
Full Sex Available: Yes
Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Greek or Anal Sex Available: Subject to size
Handjob Available: Yes
Overall Looks: Very pretty
Overall Personality: Lovely
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

After doing a lot of budget punts as of late, I thought it was time to visit my ladies back at liaisons. I went during the day at noon and 3 girls was there working hard.

I went with Lindsey cause during the intro she was bubbly and easy to talk with - she also offers PSE as extras (rough sex etc) talk to her in the intro to find out more. I went with the standard GFE. It did not disappoint!

She had a pretty face, great toned body, and a damn fine arse. I'll just break down the session.

Passionate kissing - check
Daty - check
CBJ - good control good pressure I could feel it through the dom.
Sex in many positions - we flip around and around and around, felt natural as we shifted from doggy to prone to missionary, girl on top to missionary to prone. Yeah we did a lot
GFE - check
2nd round - check

After the 2nd round I felt my balls empty - that side of me where he goes crazy if he has not had pussy has truely left the building. I was at peace - my mind was empty and content. I just wanted to sleep lol best feeling - natural high

The age old secrete of keeping a boyfriend or husband is true - keep his balls empty and the chance of him straying will be minimised.

Doing her from behind was great as she had that arse that just has enough substance - u could feel ur balls dripping with her juices as her butt rubs up against u.

I think what she really shines is her personality, she has that positive upbeat youthful energy - very fuckable ahahha.