Thread: 751 old Canterbury hurlstone park - Lily

Junior Member(有D料到)

751 old Canterbury hurlstone park - Lily

Went there today because I was close by.

Greeted by a dog. Yes!! A real dog. I was not trying to insult the mamasan. LOL

Saw a few in the line up. All MILFS. Sometimes I prefer the company of MILFS because they try harder in their service to make up for the shortcomings of lack of youth. Anyways a fuck is a fuck. It's the end result that matters. Anyways I don't look at the face while fucking.

WL named Lily (at least I think that was her name) tried hard in the intro to express how good a service she can provide.

Probably mid 30s. Passable face. Fake tits (rare in a Chinese milf in my experience, but it did detract slightly from overall enjoyment). Tight hips, butt and legs.

Offered bbbj but I elected to use a condom. Deep throat was slow and unhurried. What she did with her tongue whilst having swallowed me whole was amazing. Gentle body tickling during deep throat action ala what a lot of MLs will do prior to getting you to turn over for "part 2" was also sweet. Probably spent 15mins at least on bj. Would have done more had I not told her I wanted to fuck.

She offered cowgirl and since I was tired I accepted. I find this position a good test to see how enthusiastic her service is going to be. If service is good I'm usually happy to cum without even having to lift a finger.

Anyways her cunt was surprisingly tight. There was up and down as well as grinding going on. So good I came within about 5mins!! Especially after the prolonged bj.

Shower and home.

Place was reasonably maintained for the price - $75/30mins!!!!!!!!!

Great rates if on tight budget.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    Sometimes u just have to try something different! And release then go home and sleep.