Thread: How do you know if a rnt shop has fs license or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How do you know if a rnt shop has fs license or not?

Or if they are "legal"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynumbynumbynum View Post
    Or if they are "legal"?
    They generally make mention of their DA number in their ad

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If it has a FS licence, it is not an r&t.

You can always contact the shop and ask.

Banned
    227 is fs licensed but only rnt??

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Not always the case, 227 for example is licensed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Not always the case, 227 for example is licensed.
    I understood 227 was licenced for "erotic massage", like Kings Court up the road. So, I'll rephrase that... if they legally offer FS, they are not R&T.

there would not be many other shops in this category?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

There are plenty of shops that have fs licenses but they don't actively advertise full service.
    Take Pure Massage in North Sydney. It has a full service license, yet it is an rnt, however if the girl wishes, she can provide the customer with fs and it is legal to do so.

And correct me if I am wrong, but any shop, including massage shops actually need to possess a full service license to legally provide any kind of sexual service, that includes nude massage, hand jobs, body to body, oral sex and sex.

Any shop providing such services without a full service license is operating outside of the law and that is why councils target certain shops.

I don't believe there is a separate DA for rnt service with councils

Senior Member(無間使者)
    from the behaviour of the receptionists

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    There are plenty of shops that have fs licenses but they don't actively advertise full service.
    Take Pure Massage in North Sydney. It has a full service license, yet it is an rnt, however if the girl wishes, she can provide the customer with fs and it is legal to do so.

And correct me if I am wrong, but any shop, including massage shops actually need to possess a full service license to legally provide any kind of sexual service, that includes nude massage, hand jobs, body to body, oral sex and sex.

Any shop providing such services without a full service license is operating outside of the law and that is why councils target certain shops.

Thanks! I guess it'll be too late to ask for thier DA number after you're offered the service ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post

You are right. From what I know a council will issue a determination for a DA either for Brothel or Massage Services depends on what people apply. A DA for brothel is much much harder to get approved than massage. There is no DA for R n T category. A massage DA only allow R but not T. Of course nowadays mls and punters can do whatever they want behind doors.

227, 244 and 48 all have brothel license !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks for the info, Ahlungor!
    I have a question, though. How do they classify sexual service? Like, if a guy was really sensitive and came simply from the girl touching him during massage, is that considered a sexual service?
    😉

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks for the info, Ahlungor!
    I have a question, though. How do they classify sexual service? Like, if a guy was really sensitive and came simply from the girl touching him during massage, is that considered a sexual service?
    😉
    Based on an old experience back in Queensland (Gold Coast 10+ yr ago) an Aussie milf private ml told me that touching or body contact on the genital of the opposite sex is illegal so she can't touch me = no HJ ! She was naked though which wasn't illegal so I could watch but no touching. And I was welcome to DIY while watching her playing with her big tits - which I did ! I wish I had Spanish on her though ! But that would involve body contact with the genital = illegal so we won't do that right ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be good it shops here that advertise state if they licensed, last thing we would all want is to be busted by a raid

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    It would be good it shops here that advertise state if they licensed, last thing we would all want is to be busted by a raid
    You want the RnT shops to advertise : don't come, we're not licensed for RnT ?

I'm sure you can count them with your fingers !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    If shops don't advertise that they do have a licence, it should be obvious that they don't. Go at your own risk.

And the shop won't get busted unless the girls have visa issues, even then you won't get involved.