Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best cum on face experience?

Banned

Talking Best cum on face experience?

The Japanese are really into bukkake and cum on face. Many girls don't offer it. Does anyone enjoy girls (WL or ML) allowing cum on their faces? Were there any girls that loved having cum on their faces? What was your best cum on face experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Athena at Giinza was a memorable one for me. She is one of my favourite Ginza Girls ever. Her service was amazing from start to finish. How could you not love a girl who takes off and carefully folds your clothes just before taking you cock in her mouth until her lips just about touch your balls!

When she got on her knees she had a nice smile on her face. I absolutely unloaded on her splattering cum all over her face. When I caught my breath, I looked down at her and she had an even bigger smile on her face! Before I could say anything she looked up at me and said, 'mmm, exciting!'. I'll never forget that. She was an absolute gem. After she said that, she went and cleaned herself up. She came right back though, sucked my cock until it was hard and fucked me all over again.

Banned
    Doesn't do anything for me, feels demeaning. Mouth or pussy for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There was one time I got too excited and shot one right on my own face, missed my eye by a whisker. Does that count?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did it with my GF few times feel amazing. She always love me to give her a COF facial when she is drunk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There was one time I got too excited and shot one right on my own face, missed my eye by a whisker. Does that count?
    yeah, I've done that too bro.
    Lying on my back and getting a HJ/BBBJ combo and then shot a load over 1 metre up in the air and landed on my face and in my mouth.
    The girl I was with and I laughed so much - magic punting moment!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does COF include CIM? I like to aim half the load in the mouf and half the load on the face.

Quote Originally Posted by yousuckisucki View Post
    Does COF include CIM? I like to aim half the load in the mouf and half the load on the face.
    I think you have a better chance getting CIM than COF!

CIM is pretty natural IMO and quite neat and tidy and everything is within the control of the lady , where COF could be really messy especially if you shoot a lot and hit the hair !!

Most WLs or MLs won't want to re do all the make up during the day at the shop let alone shampooing the hair to wash your cum off !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think you have a better chance getting CIM than COF!

CIM is pretty natural IMO and quite neat and tidy and everything is within the control of the lady , where COF could be really messy especially if you shoot a lot and hit the hair !!

Most WLs or MLs won't want to re do all the make up during the day at the shop let alone shampooing the hair to wash your cum off !!
    Finding girls who do COF is very much rare these days. CIM is available at many places but not COF. I recall a few MOC girls doing it and it was part of their service!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrixton View Post
    Doesn't do anything for me, feels demeaning. Mouth or pussy for me.
    I used to feel like this too but if you ask first (rather than say nothing and just tip later) and the girl is fine with it, then you probably won't feel as bad.

I've yet to give a full on messy COF but would love to to someone who would love it, like nothype's experience with Athena.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nothype View Post
    How could you not love a girl who takes off and carefully folds your clothes just before taking you cock in her mouth until her lips just about touch your balls!
    100% agreed and I also never forget that treatment like a king !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's only demeaning if you intend it to be. When I sit in a bath drenched in golden yellow piss afoot a luscious 20 yo J-girl I feel like the luckiest boy in the world.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Golden shower.... i can never understand lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Golden shower.... i can never understand lol...
    Not as bad as Roman shower !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    Why do you enjoy that?
    I have no idea

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i peed on a girl once in thailand lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i peed on a girl once in thailand lol
    One time I was having a shower with a WL when the girl had to pee and did in front of me. I thought oh well, she had to do it because there was no toilet inside the room. When she finished, she turned to me and surprisingly requested that I do it too. I asked why and her response was she wanted to see a guy pee. You would have thought she would have seen many guys pee in her lifetime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The best COF experience I ever had was with Amy at the old CB Doubles. Any guys remember her? She always took it with a smile and never rushed to clean up. Miss her a lot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    One time I was having a shower with a WL when the girl had to pee and did in front of me. I thought oh well, she had to do it because there was no toilet inside the room. When she finished, she turned to me and surprisingly requested that I do it too. I asked why and her response was she wanted to see a guy pee. You would have thought she would have seen many guys pee in her lifetime.
    Did you have an erection when you peed ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At one shop in chatswood you have to go through the shower to get to the toilet and every time i was in the shower the owner would come in and pee in front of me.

She was super hot but watching her pee didn't exactly turn me on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast