Thread: Rebecca - Korean but no KPS

Rebecca - Korean but no KPS

Rainy night.
    Decided to have a punt.
    Was keen to try out Jay but wasn't available, Wilson pointed me to Rebecca as he knows the service I like.
    Rebecca's got a sexy petite bod. Little bit older in the face. Tattoo on her hip. But a very sexy ass and slender legs. And wears this piece of jewellery around her waist.
    She's very sweet. Full of compliments. But her English is lacking. Really struggled to communicate.
    I was hoping for some real great dt action. She could go down about 3/4's at the most but there was no real technique. I think she needs to sit in with saki to teach her.
    Got a nice suck in the shower. That was probably the best bit. hardened up. Then headed for the bed.
    It took awhile to blow cos I just wasn't feeling much sensation. Too repetitive. Not PSE enough for my liking.
    She's pleasant but I won't be going back. I could definitely see her being other bro's cups of tea. I'm sure she'd be a wild one if u fucked her or daty'd.
    MrSeven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's only been in Sydney for a week apparently. I did find it hard to communicate with her but there wasn't any problems.

She is an older girl late 20's or early 30's but still looks nice. Decent size tits C? with long nipples.

She doesn't have much of an ass but it's very firm. Cowgirl, reverse cg and doggy felt really good. I had to ask her to stop massaging my balls while in doggy because I the fun would have been over too quickly.

It definitely was a GFE for me despite being a bit reserved in terms of kissing at times. But I would probably have the same criticism of most girls that aren't Kiki.

It does seem the older girls I've seen as of late aren't as keen on kissing overall despite some calling me 'handsome' but are accomodating for everything else.

Overall good service though.