Thread: Ellys - Did not fall, never got up!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ellys - Did not fall, never got up!

I went to Ellys this weekend (Wellington rd near crn Vulture st).

What a bad experience that was. The girl was cute enough, but it was all business. Paid for 60 mins got 45mins. They are so blatant in short changing your time. The clocks are wound forward. and then they try to argue with you that they started earlier than they did. Not very good customer service.

The front entrance is on wellington rd and the gate is jammed. You have to reach in to find the lock. I found out later that the blue tape on the side gate is an entrance.

Was offered, but at the price point refused.

Will not ever be back. I suspect that if they don't improve so many things, no one will go back for second visit. I hope other punters have better luck there

So RIP Ellys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thks SP was about to try this joint a few wks ago but kept walking when a cop car pulled up around corner ..might have dodged one !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah this shop connected to a chain of shop on Gold Coast they want u in and out as fast as possible all about the $$ .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Yeah this shop connected to a chain of shop on Gold Coast they want u in and out as fast as possible all about the $$ .
    yup, the girl travel between GC and BNE regularly