Junior Member(有D料到)

Carol now Kiki

Persons Name:Kiki

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 alexander
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 1/6/16

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 27

Size/shape :Size 5 super slim pocket rocket hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as, and protruding pussy lips,Flat stomach unbounded energy

Services Provided : CIM, GFE PSE french kiss">DFK BBBJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69, great pussy slide
    Value for money Totally.

Kiki has reverted to her favourite name from Carol to currently Kiki but the service and experience is as it always is and was Just awesome.
    I have seen this lovely lady many times and written few reviews so if you have seen some you will know that she is a personal have of mine.
    Kiki always greats me with a great french kiss which always elevates my heartbeat and gets the blood flowing.
    I quickly showered and dried and lay down to relax while watching Kiki undress out of a new outfit tiny Blue pants and Bright yellow top , such a treat watching a lady with such a hot body undress in front of you knowing what will come.
    Kiki slowly cat like crept up the bed and slowly kissed each part of me from my legs up till my semi rigid cock and slowly engulfed my cock right down deep in her throat lips touching my ball back and torso and tongue massaging my cock until i was bone hard and giving slow movements up and down Im not normally so sensitive but I was on the verge of exploding but did not wasn't to come so soon so I pulled out much to kikis dismay and I told her that I had more planned but Kiki assured me that I could come now in her mouth and she would get me hard again in no time well I went with her persuasions and let her get on with her fantastic BBBJ until i could not stop I was shuddering around and Kiki kept at it until I came hard and deep in her mouth which she kept on sucking and sucking until she had drained me I could nor believe the orgasm I had in her mouth such a intense blow that I can still feel vividly when I think about it. Kiki cleaned up with a tissue and we both lay down and rested and chatted in her Kiki english Until Kikki thought I had rested enough.
    Kiki soon went down and stared again with her tongue explorations but soon popped her legs over my face so I could return the favour well Kiki loves being licked and fondled and soon she her pussy was flowing freely with sweet pussy juice which I lapped up and and slowly inserted a finger while tonguing her clit she was soon thrusting hard back onto my face and finger, by now my cock which she had promised would arise did. like a Phoenix from the ashes and was soon rigid and hard Kiki swung around and put a dom on and then slowly lowered her extended pussy lips around my cock and was pumping hard in Cowboy with only our pussy and cock touching Kiki had turned on her flashing lights and had the music pumping so every time she raised herself I would get a set of flashing disco light bursting through the gap between us such a sexy disco sight.
    We then went into doggy with both of us eating in the mirror as my cock slid in and out of her pussy Kikis pussy lips grip hard and when you go slow her lips come out about an inch gripping to the side of your cock.
    I slipped out and rolled her onto her back and we started a mish position first on the side of the bed me standing and Kiki lying down legs spread wide while I pumped away then we slowly moved up the bed until her head was pushed up hard against the bed head her hands and legs spread wide while I was pumping then she just grabbed me by the head and dragged me down hard onto her and wrapped her arms and legs tight around me a kissed me deep and hard and I could feel her pussy convulsing which set me of as well and we both came together in a great combined orgasm.
    I great time indeed.
    Till then Seeya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This same Kiki as 533 bra?.. If so yea she is pocket rocket.. I was in a sweat after a 30mins with the strobe lights!.. Lol

Shop Owner
    Kiki is working today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 8/6/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $90/$130/$150

Size/shape : Very slim/lean, size 6, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS

Value for money?: Yes
    Recommended? : Maybe

Booked Kiki on the strength of reviews and her photos on the website (which I think truly are her).
    First impression was that she really is a very slim and lean petite lass, she's average looking but was improved by long false eye lashes. She has fairly long hair but it was either wet or greasy and didn't feel too good.
    She wasn't really friendly from the start though, as she didn't want to engage in chit chat and hardly made eye contact. I tried to loosen her up with a slow dance by the light of the disco ball and she seemed to relax a wee bit, but throughout the session I felt she was somewhere else and we just didn't connect.

She let me slowly undress her and we retired to the bed, she wasn't that touchy/feely and didn't kiss at all.
    She gave me a pretty good BBBJ, not very deep though, but plenty of nice head play and good suction.

She allowed DATY, and a highlight would be her kneeling on the bed on all fours whilst I feasted on her from behind ... her little arse and small waist truly were a lovely sight.
    Spun around for the obligatory 69 ... gotta love that combined BBBJ and twat licking.

On with rubber johnny (now there's a phrase I haven't heard for a few years) ... and she was compliant and accomodating and I happily headed to the money shot ... in doggie once again ... her little arse and small waist truly were a lovely sight.

Shop Owner
    Kiki is working today ,for booking 95241278