Thread: 533 recomendation

Senior Member(無間使者)

533 recomendation

Hi bros, who should I choose between Maria, Rocco, Jojo, joyce, Enya and annie.
    I only tried Stacey before and seems like she not there anymore.
    Any of the girls up there below 30,
    Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Thanks
    Nope, and if they were they would be fugly ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Hi bros, who should I choose between Maria, Rocco, Jojo, joyce, Enya and annie.
    I only tried Stacey before and seems like she not there anymore.
    Thanks
    They were below 30 about 15 years ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been with 10 of the girls from 533 and overall the standard is very high.

Whilst they might not all be under 30, youth doesn't necessarily mean better service. In fact, from my experience, the opposite applies - the least good of the 10 was the youngest (a 20 year old) and the best (and I mean mind-blowingly good) have been the 25 to 35 year olds (or, in one case, perhaps 40 years old).

You can't get 10 years' experience and skills in 10 weeks.

Generally speaking (although there are always exceptions), the 20ish year olds appear to be new to the business and are trying it out, getting some quick cash, and might improve. The 30+ girls have been doing it for some time, know what the customer likes and are prepared to provide great service to get good reviews and repeat business.

And the really stunning 20 year olds aren't going to be working in a $150/hour joint - you pays your money and you takes your choice.

Regarding the OP's request for recommendations at 533, I'd say forget the age issue (anyway, to most Westerners, Asian girls generally look several years younger than their actual age) and go for the service and skills they provide. And at 533, from my experience, Sophie, Maria, Jojo, Gigi, Candice and Joyce are up there with the very best (and there are several more in Angie's stable on my "To Do" list).

Pity about the standard of the rooms there, but I'm prepared to overlook that and concentrate on the quality of the girls on the roster.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I assume for Rocco you mean Ricci and for Enya you mean Emma.

I am not asian and my estimate of asian ladies age is sometimes a bit out.

Most of the girls at 533 are close to 30 or older, probably the youngest are Angela, Grace and Donna.

I liked Stacy and yes unfortunately she has gone on to greener pastures.

I would probably recommend Grace she is fun and has a bit of her own routine or style read the reports on here about her.

Donna is fun but she is a bit bigger than most of the girls at 533 great service and if you like big natural tits she may be for you.

Ricci is also fun nice girl enhanced tits if you don't like acting noise tho then take your ear plugs she can over do the noise thing, I like her particularly when she has something in her mouth to stop the fake noises.

Just read up on the girls on the forum and give them a try nothing much to loose its only one punt if you like go back if you don't move onto someone else you don't have to marry them.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    I've been with 10 of the girls from 533 and overall the standard is very high.

Whilst they might not all be under 30, youth doesn't necessarily mean better service. In fact, from my experience, the opposite applies - the least good of the 10 was the youngest (a 20 year old) and the best (and I mean mind-blowingly good) have been the 25 to 35 year olds (or, in one case, perhaps 40 years old).

You can't get 10 years' experience and skills in 10 weeks.

Generally speaking (although there are always exceptions), the 20ish year olds appear to be new to the business and are trying it out, getting some quick cash, and might improve. The 30+ girls have been doing it for some time, know what the customer likes and are prepared to provide great service to get good reviews and repeat business.

And the really stunning 20 year olds aren't going to be working in a $150/hour joint - you pays your money and you takes your choice.

Regarding the OP's request for recommendations at 533, I'd say forget the age issue (anyway, to most Westerners, Asian girls generally look several years younger than their actual age) and go for the service and skills they provide. And at 533, from my experience, Sophie, Maria, Jojo, Gigi, Candice and Joyce are up there with the very best (and there are several more in Angie's stable on my "To Do" list).

Pity about the standard of the rooms there, but I'm prepared to overlook that and concentrate on the quality of the girls on the roster.
    Agreed, I've been here a few times (though not for a couple years, the entrance is a bit too public for a place that's not far from where I live) and the service had always been great. Don't get too hung up on age.

At $150 an hour it is what it is. I maintain that Ricci would be 30ish. Most of the girls are probably 10 years older than what you think. I worked out my regular is around 45.....looks way younger. I have seen AR's on one lady saying she is late 20's and she is 42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Agreed, I've been here a few times (though not for a couple years, the entrance is a bit too public for a place that's not far from where I live) and the service had always been great. Don't get too hung up on age.
    This is going a bit off the original thread but, yes, the entrance to 533 is a bit public. But bear in mind that:
    a) 99% of the population would not know that the doorway leads to a brothel
    b) of those that do, most would be previous visitors (so they can't be critical of you)
    c) of the remaining people who know it's a brothel, most would wish they could visit (so they're just jealous of you)
    d) so that just leaves a very, very small percentage who know it's a brothel and disapprove (so fuck 'em)

I've lived in the Hornsby area for 20 years but only recently started visiting brothels. Before that I would pass the three shops in the area several times a week and I had absolutely no idea they were brothels.

Of course, if you live in the area and you're in a relationship, that's a different matter.

The other regular haunt for me is Hornsby 142 and, even though I'm an unattached male doing nothing illegal, I find the approach there much more like a "walk of shame" as you walk along a back-street occupied by panel-beaters, motorbike repair shops, etc - anyone walking along there not in grease-covered overalls is going to think it's obvious they're going to the brothel.

On the other hand, at 533 you just walk along a normal high-street, do a quick 90 degree turn and you've disappeared from view - if someone is watching you they'll most likely think you've gone into one of the cafes or shops along that strip.